• 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• Good for business…  when companies use your work. Broncolor selected this studio shot (reposted below) for inclusion in their Para brochure . The young model was excited to be published in Broncolors brochure. It was her first time being published. The brochure shows the work of 18 photographers from around the world. …and motivating for me as photographer too. The session was shot within the first year the Paras were purchased. It is nice to see a company like Broncolor paying attention to photographers and their work. Using Paras in studio is effortless. The Para 133 and 222 perform flawlessly. The only issue I had was which ones to buy based on how I shoot. There were no rentals nearby to test. They are so radically different from any other modifier I’ve used, so it was no simple task. Paras are so adjustable, focusing and feathering - they are like a hundred modifiers on one. A lot of looks. You really start envisioning your sessions and what your results will and can be. Using a light modifier that creates a 3D light source before light leaves the modifier is genius. Shadow gradations are amazing and tunable. Just can’t say enough for these Paras. Even post processing is impacted. Skin and clothing looks so much better with Paras. Editing time is dramatically reduced. Here in Taipei, I shot a model and also gave her the opportunity to select photos for her portfolio. She selected 8 photos. I said no problem to pic more. She was concerned over editing time since it was free work for her. I delivered over 30 photos to her in an hour or two editing effort. Most of that time was background cleanup. She was surprised. https://broncolor.swiss/assets/img/General/Category-images/Para/broncolor-Para-brochure.pdf  
    • Good for business…  when companies use your work. Broncolor selected this studio shot (reposted below) for inclusion in their Para brochure . The young model was excited to be published in Broncolors brochure. It was her first time being published. The brochure shows the work of 18 photographers from around the world. …and motivating for me as photographer too. The session was shot within the first year the Paras were purchased. It is nice to see a company like Broncolor paying attention to photographers and their work. Using Paras in studio is effortless. The Para 133 and 222 perform flawlessly. The only issue I had was which ones to buy based on how I shoot. There were no rentals nearby to test. They are so radically different from any other modifier I’ve used, so it was no simple task. Paras are so adjustable, focusing and feathering - they are like a hundred modifiers on one. A lot of looks. You really start envisioning your sessions and what your results will and can be. Using a light modifier that creates a 3D light source before light leaves the modifier is genius. Shadow gradations are amazing and tunable. Just can’t say enough for these Paras. Even post processing is impacted. Skin and clothing looks so much better with Paras. Editing time is dramatically reduced. Here in Taipei, I shot a model and also gave her the opportunity to select photos for her portfolio. She selected 8 photos. I said no problem to pic more. She was concerned over editing time since it was free work for her. I delivered over 30 photos to her in an hour or two editing effort. Most of that time was background cleanup. She was surprised. https://broncolor.swiss/assets/img/General/Category-images/Para/broncolor-Para-brochure.pdf  
    • Broncolor selected this studio shot (reposted below) for inclusion in their Para brochure . The young model was excited to be published in Broncolors brochure. It was her first time being published. The brochure shows the work of 18 photographers from around the world. …and motivating for me as photographer too. The session was shot within the first year the Paras were purchased. It is nice to see a company like Broncolor paying attention to photographers and their work. Using Paras in studio is effortless. The Para 133 and 222 perform flawlessly. The only issue I had was which ones to buy based on how I shoot. There were no rentals nearby to test. They are so radically different from any other modifier I’ve used, so it was no simple task. Paras are so adjustable, focusing and feathering - they are like a hundred modifiers on one. A lot of looks. You really start envisioning your sessions and what your results will and can be. Using a light modifier that creates a 3D light source before light leaves the modifier is genius. Shadow gradations are amazing and tunable. Just can’t say enough for these Paras. Even post processing is impacted. Skin and clothing looks so much better with Paras. Editing time is dramatically reduced. Here in Taipei, I shot a model and also gave her the opportunity to select photos for her portfolio. She selected 8 photos. I said no problem to pic more. She was concerned over editing time since it was free work for her. I delivered over 30 photos to her in an hour or two editing effort. Most of that time was background cleanup. She was surprised. https://broncolor.swiss/assets/img/General/Category-images/Para/broncolor-Para-brochure.pdf