• 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• Global best documentation centre has years of experience producing fake passports,Driving Licenses and other identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports AND Clearing of criminal Record. With over 30million of our documents circulating over the world. We offer only original high-quality fake money ,passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil,Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Dubai(the emirates) and many more. IDs Scan-yes… -Holograms: Identical -Barcodes: IDS Scan -UV: YES Fast shipping. Quick and General support ...............globalauthenticdocs@gmail.com Quick, General and Technical support ............ globalauthenticdocs@gmail.com Phone Number/WhatsApp/Telegram: + 1 708-581-6441 Keywords ---------------- Clear criminal Records Student Cards Private Cards Adoption Certificates Baptism Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Divorce Certificates Marriage Certificates Custom Certificates High School Diplomas G.E.D. Diplomas Home School Diplomas College Degrees University Degrees Trade Skill Certificates ID cards Residence Permits Visas Gun Permit Concealed Carry Weapon License(CCW) Federal Firearms License (FFL) Passport Social Security Card Driver's License (All States $ Countries) Good and verifiable Bank records Bank Statement University certificates Non criminal records Travel Document package Clear criminal Record from FBI Database Create Active Paypal account Create Bank Account Utility Bills Permits US Green card SIN Passport IDs Social Security Card TOEFL Certificates DELTA Certificates IELTS Certificates TOIEC Certificate Clear criminal Record Transcripts Keywords: victorian p-plate licence where to buy fake ids where to buy fake documents where to buy fake passports where to buy fake drivers licence fake USA(United States) passports, fake Australian passports, fake Belgium passports, fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports, fake Canadian(Canada) passports, fake Finnish(Finland) passports, fake French(France) passports, fake German(Germany) passports, fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, fake Israel passports, fake UK(United Kingdom) passports, fake Spanish(Spain) passports, fake Mexican(Mexico) passports, fake South African passports. fake Australian driver licenses, fake Canadian driver licenses, fake French(France) driver licenses, fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, fake German(Germany) driving licenses, fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, fake Diplomatic passports, false USA(United States) passports, false Australian passports, false Belgium passports, false Brazilian(Brazil) passports, false Canadian(Canada) passports, false Finnish(Finland) passports, false French(France) passports, false German(Germany) passports, false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, false Israel passports, false UK(United Kingdom) passports, false Spanish(Spain) passports, false Mexican(Mexico) passports, false South African passports. false Australian driver licenses, false Canadian driver licenses, false French(France) driver licenses, false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, false German(Germany) driving licenses, false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, false Diplomatic passports, Camouflage passports, passport Duplicates, fake USA(united States) passports for sale, fake Australian passports for sell, fake Belgium passports for sell, fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell, fake Canadian(Canada) passports for sell, fake Finnish(Finland) passports for sell, fake French(France) passports for sell, fake German(Germany) passports for sell, fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports for sell, fake Israel passports for sell, fake UK(United Kingdom) passports for sell, fake Spanish(Spain) passports for sell, fake Mexican(Mexico) passports for sell, fake South African passports for sell, fake Australian driver licenses for sell, fake Canadian driver licenses for sell, fake Diplomatic passports for sell, Camouflage passports for sale, passport Duplicates for sale. order fake passports, order false passports, order novelty passports, order fake driver license, order false driver license, order novelty driver license, order Diplomatic passports, obtain fake passports, obtain false passports, obtain novelty passports, obtain fake driving licence, obtain false driver license, obtain novelty driver license, obtain Diplomatic passports, purchase fake passports, purchase false passports, purchase novelty passports, purchase fake driver license, purchase false driver license, purchase novelty driver license, purchase Diplomatic passports, sell fake passports, sell false passports, sell novelty passports, sell fake driving licence, sell false driver license, sell novelty driver license, get fake passports, get novelty driver license, get Diplomatic passports, make fake passports, make false passports, make novelty passports, make novelty driver license, make Diplomatic passports, Buy fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc. **CONTACT CHANELS**; Calls/Text:.........+ 1 (708) 581-6441 Email:............globalauthenticdocs@gmail.com Site....................https://globalauthenticdocs.blogspot.com/ Skype Name:........melvine.Id WhatsApp/Telegram.............+ 1-708-581-6441
    • Hi All,     If you've been following my (mis) adventures in the weekly weekend contribution, then you are aware of the "baffling" problem with my Yashica Mat 124. I bought this camera in the US circa 1984 from one of my brother's friend's for $80,00.  This was probably only my fourth of fifth camera. I bought it primarily because it had a meter. In the ensuing years I rarely used it. I noted early on there seemed to be a "flare" problem, and each time I promised myself I would use the shade next time, which I consequently forgot ...until I received my next disappointing results.  I often thought of this was a flare problem, and my Yashica D never seemed to suffer from this. Suffice to say, I rarely used it, and because I really.. really..should divest myself of photo apparatuses, I was/am convinced to sell this.  Given the YashicaMat 124G (with G-old connectors) really brings a good price, I only had to convince the prospective buyer, that this is is the same model in its earliest (and best of course) form. So in light of this, I took it out to play "one more time" and realized the same old problem.  Frankly, I should've stopped there. and sold it outright.. But nooooooo. !! I remembered a post from JohnS, a great contributor who has nicely presented  a few TLRs, that there were internal reflections causing flare in one of his models. [A light went on in my head] I recalled he had added baffles to disrupt the flow of light to good success. Now inquiring some years later, he referred me to the article, which I re-read with more interest. Meanwhile I did a few Google searches and found this was quite a well documented problem with various old, and new Yashica TLRs.  http://yashicatlr.com/BodiesTrim.html#baffles In my reading around, others talked about rear-element gassing out..so I decided to remove the real element first. To the naked eye there was no obvious problem. Upon closer inspection I came across some obvious crud. It was however on the edge and IMHO not likely to influence the result. So after some perfunctory cleaning I reassembled it shot another roll (2nd).    Needless to say, this didn't improve matters at all.    Having posted some of this already in the weekly post, I was given some good advice. One, that indeed the crud I had on the lens would or could be the problem. So put a little bit of elbow and Q-tips saturated with Windex to the lens.  I got quite a bit off, but not all. I felt that the real problem were the internal reflections. Having re-read JohnS' post I noted a reference to "flocking" which I didn't understand. So I did some more reading and now know what it is.  [Flocking is  essentially very thin velvet.. people use it to line drawers or small boxes ..think jewelry ]  I do feel his adding of balsa wood to disrupt the light flow was probably the right way to go. [Probably not relevant, but when designing concert halls the research determined that the ceilings with lots of stucco and protruding objects were a factor in breaking up the sound ] I considered cutting black matt construction paper might do the trick too. Now knowing what flocking was, I determined this was my best route. I found self-adhesive pack of 10 for ??12,00€.. 10x too much.  So I used the construction paper idea waiting for delivery of the flocking and made templates for the four sides of the chamber. While the balsa wood was a good solution, I would make a mess of it. So flocking was the path of least resistance. Besides, it could easily be removed After cleaning, some crud is still there. (need to cut my nails!!)   Note the mark at circa 3:00 o'clock... I  now realize this is likely a result of being dropped.      I was trying to see the effect this "chip" in the lens might have, I was photographing through the back of the camera.   This really does show how much reflection there might be / is in the chamber. Unfortunately ( or is that fortunately) I don't have any pics showing the process of the flocking. I felt (pun?) it went well with my templates ..the scary part of removing the adhesive and placing it in the chamber was well ...scary but but I needed to be done with it [ like this post??] So here is the back with the flocking...visible here is the next problem. But let us not dwell on new problems ...let's celebrate the success.    Very pleased with the contrast and the definition, which has greatly improved...Do you see what I see??    Interesting the top and bottom are good, but the sides... 😞 In conclusion; These models do have a serious baffling problem. JohnS probably gave the better solution with breaking up the light, and as "baffling" is how Yashica also managed the problem..well badly.  My exemplar is in good condition, I bought a mint NeverReady case some years back for circa 30,00€ , add to this the four or five rolls of film circa 20,00€, if I'm lucky I can get 250,00 -300,00€ I hope this is informative and helps anybody going down this path, to get their exemplar "popping" as the fine Yashinon lens should. I need to stop obsessing and SELL the ?ucker!!