I got New Nikon Z5 but it is not working anymore need help please !!!

SAYED sALEH

Dear Camera Expert,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to seek your expertise and guidance regarding a series of problems I've encountered with my Nikon Z5 camera and lenses.

I recently purchased a brand new Nikon Z5 camera with a 24-50mm lens, and everything was working perfectly until I ordered a Sigma 70-200mm AF 2.8 lens for Nikon F mount from eBay. To use this lens with my Nikon Z5, I also purchased an adapter from F mount to Z mount. However, upon receiving the Sigma lens, I discovered that it did not fit properly on the adapter, but it fit directly to my camera but not 100% stable (it looks like something wrong .  And it turned out to be a Canon lens sent to me by mistake by the seller.
But I believe it is damaged, my camera sensor. 

Here are the main issues I'm facing:

Error Message with Original Lens: When I tried to reconnect my original 24-50mm Nikon lens to the camera, I received an error message 
Ether no lens is attached, Or the attached lens is a Non-CPU lens. To shoot with a non- CPU lens change the shooting mode to P, S, A or M even with this mod Autofucas not work is anymore.....

Nikon USA Service:

I sent my camera to Nikon USA for repairs, but they informed me that they cannot service it due to it having a non-USA serial number, possibly indicating that it was not purchased through USA nikon 

How can I pass this situation?

thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

The error message you're receiving when trying to use your original 24-50mm Nikon lens suggests that the camera is not recognizing the lens properly.  It's possible that the contacts on the lens or camera mount are dirty or damaged. Also, make sure that you haven't accidentally changed the camera settings to recognize the lens as a non-CPU lens.

Regarding the Canon lens that was sent to you by mistake, you should contact the seller and arrange for a return or replacement. It's important to clarify the situation with them, as it seems like you received an incorrect item.

• 3 weeks later...