What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

When I finish the film in my Pentax ZX-5 I plan to run a roll of FP4+ through my Yashica FX-3 Super 2000 with 45mm f 2.8 Carl Zeiss Tessar.

[ATTACH=full]1315748[/ATTACH]

This camera was made during the modern film camera era, but has a mechanical shutter with battery only needed for metering, I like to think of it as a modern camera in the classic tradition., In addition to the 45mm lens I might also use my 24mm f 2.8 Vivitar and 100mm f 3.6 Phoenix macro.

The 45 Tessar is a delightful lens!

• Like 1

Just home from a long walk with a couple of cameras. I finished a roll of Ektra 100 I had in the Voightländer Vito III - looking forward to see how that turns out. I also loaded my usual HP5 into my Olympus OM-1 that had just come back from the tech and shot the whole roll with the 50 f1.7 and 35 f2.8. I'd shot with the 50 on my OM-2n, but this was the first outing for the 35. At the beginning of the weekend I finished a roll of HP5 in the Canon IVs, shot mostly with the Jupiter 8. Some developing needs done...
  • Like 3

20191108_154958.thumb.jpg.5a7995c8e8eb9a5166c04d414b671fb6.jpg

I've waited far too long to take this baby out. Leica III (converted to IIIa) with a 1948 copy of the Elmar. I recently got the Elmar for a very fair price and it's in fairly decent shape. Going out to Seattle and hoping it'll be obscure enough for a few good street pics.

• Like 5

Good luck with the "obscurity" Katie. . . Your in the Looky Lou state, and any Leica (or FSU copy in my case) will bring out the questioning folk. Here the arrival of several Derev 100 rolls (35mm) and fresh UFX100 (120) will have these gems working in and about Honolulu. Aloha, BillIso2-Weston-horz.jpg.837092a00c4118128223aa3ef8198f4d.jpg
  • Like 5

Maybe I see you there Rick.

Did you?! ;)

Taking a 9x12 folding camera to Flanders tomorrow.

It's got a Unifocal Doppel Anastigmat on it in a Dial-Set Compur shutter.

I've mounted a Rollex roll film back on it, will shoot some fomapan 100.

Will snap some photos at the American "Flanders' Fields" Cemetery, and then we'll go visit some other cemeteries near Ypres.

Not sure what else to bring. Either a 35mm or Digital.

Did you?! ;)

Taking a 9x12 folding camera to Flanders tomorrow.

It's got a Unifocal Doppel Anastigmat on it in a Dial-Set Compur shutter.

I've mounted a Rollex roll film back on it, will shoot some fomapan 100.

Will snap some photos at the American "Flanders' Fields" Cemetery, and then we'll go visit some other cemeteries near Ypres.

Not sure what else to bring. Either a 35mm or Digital.

I was there around noon and didn’t see you.

Probably because of all the cameras and people.

Haven’t bought a camera or a lens but did buy some rolls of AGFA Portrait 160 film.

hilversum.jpg.f23c1cddf2f4d2a1bc1d23892469ea36.jpg

I was sharing a table with fellow AnalogFotoForum member Jon, next to Bert Kuijer. Jon sold of most of his stuff before noon. That said, he had much nicer stuff to sell than I did. I had to take about half of it back home again. :)

Still, made a nice little profit.

Monday I used the 9x12, but focus was off with the Rollex back. So no good results to share.

And the Clarus MS-35's shutter was capping on about half the images. :(

Got some film in this KW Patent Etui this week;

WP_20191113_10_11_36_Pro.thumb.jpg.9247ef198713cdb33fff8ac9a282b9b8.jpg

• Like 4

I've just loaded some Arista EDU Ultra 100 into this pretty little Ihagee Exa, though tomorrows weather doesn't look too promising. I'm debating whether or not to use the 50mm E. Ludwig Meritar f/2.9 currently fitted, or swap for a Tessar or Pancolar. The Meritar can be a fun lens in colour on the digital cameras, but from experience I have to say that it's not the greatest lens for B&W. I think this Exa is a Version 4.2, but I find it hard to sort out all the different Exa variations.

Ihagee Exa

1280500847_IhageeExa.thumb.jpg.198fc715e10b478d7a01978f9d52d2d4.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...