What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

With "Shelter in Place" in force in my state my pictures (other than the ones at home) will likely be grab shots that I make when I do go out for permitted essentials (like food, prescriptions, etc.). Before taking effect late this afternoon my wife and I helped a friend move into an apartment in Starkville so got a few images with this camera today. Still doing some macro shots around the house with my OMG and Zuiko 50mm f 3.5 macro.
  • Like 2

This weekend I'll load some film into one of these little Voss Diax cameras, neither of which I've used for a couple of years. I'll probably use the IIb, which has a coupled rangefinder. The Ib lacks this feature but has three separate viewfinders for the wide-angle, standard and telephoto lenses.

1780778532_VossDiaxIbIIbPnet.thumb.jpg.add06fd00fa9538b96874eb5c325493c.jpg

• Like 5

Minolta SRT 101 with Tamron Adaptall 70-210 f 4-5.6 zoom. This is a very compact lens which apparently wasn't a big seller since the last ones NIB went for less than 20 USD in many cases. I snagged one for that price plus a second one to give to my oldest son. Also I have the XE-5 out again, this time with Celtic 28mm f 3.5.
  • Like 1

I finished a roll of HP5 in the Canon 7 rangefinder today and have another roll 2/3rds through in the Pentax LX. There's a roll of HP5 in the Hasselblad as well but I'm waiting for something a bit more worthy than the fare I've been encountering lately before I drag it out. I probably really shouldn't think that way. I have some Delta 100 on tap, but i haven't decided which camera to give some play time next. Too many choices and they're all clamouring for attention!
  • Like 2