What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

A few more frames of HP5 left on a roll in the Pentax LX and a new roll in the Nikon F4 ready. I've been feeling like shooting with my "physical distancing" lens - 300mm - and the only one I have in that category is a Nikkor.
  • Like 2

This weekend, an old favourite and a new acquaintance. The Praktica MTL3 is one of my go-to M42-mount cameras, and the rather rare 28mm Sankyo Kohki W-Komura f/3.5 lens turned up a couple of days ago,

[ATTACH=full]1340109[/ATTACH]

Rick--Someone must be selling you my equipment from 40+ years ago--I also owned a Komura 28 f/3.5 preset lens when I was shooting with a Yashica TL-Electro-X. If you come up with either a 35 mm f/2.5 or 100 mm f/1.8 Komura then I will know that someone is selling you my old equipment that I sold on decades ago!

• Like 1

the other day went to my local camera store to buy some film; just some film - not planning to buy any cameras until I saw this Olympus XA. It was in good working order and at a fair price sooo it also came home with me. Was shooting with it yesterday - really love it though the tiny focusing lever may take some time getting used to...(Ektar, fp4).920513693_DSCN2857-Copy.JPG.51f6809da4d05ef3c55e32ab948ec6d4.JPG
  • Like 4

This weekend I'm running a film through the good old Minolta SR-1, wearing a non-Minolta lens for a change. I'm using the Chinese 58mm Haiou-64 f/2, a lens that has strong similarities to the Western Biotar and Helios-44 lenses.

Minolta SR-1

1716527854_MinoltaSR-1copy.thumb.jpg.4cbacdb162af2b24aa136f8bd3e95169.jpg

Edited by rick_drawbridge
  • Like 5

Midweek, USPS delivered this "New" Fed-3 / Industar-61 combo2k20-045-003.JPG.654ff477032fa11c79c239db87a440bb.JPG (early version) from Ukraine. Two short rolls showed it was OK, so this Sunday the re-opened Farmers Market in the town one over from Waimanalo, will get the juices going after a long bit of lock down. Film & Food !!! Aloha, Bill
  • Like 5

this weekend i'm not so sure probably my panasonic lumix digital.i just got done shooting the rolls in my minolta srt201 , my pheonix 35mm , and finished a roll of ektar 100 in the bronica s2a. first time shooting color with the bronica. cant wait to see the results from this one.

gary