What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

My attempt to use my Isolette two weekends ago resulted in 15 frames of light leaks. After figuring out where the leak was coming from and making a temporary repair I was excited to bring it on a trip to the JO volleyball nationals in Orlando last weekend. However, when I went to load the film I discovered that I'd left the empty take-up spool at home.

So this weekend will be my 3rd shot at it. I'll be more scientific about testing my lens collimation than I was the first time around.

I love being able to shove the camera in a pants pocket though it's definitely not super light. If all goes well I'll make a more permanent repair and probably put it up for sale. Then try to find something a little more modern that's not much bigger or heavier.

Looking forward to seeing some photos from the wedding, Jon. I used to do weddings as a sideline for many years, but decided to give it up after I began to see most couples using two photographers. Also don't do portraits anymore as well. My wife seems to think we need a 300 dollar commercial photographer to photograph our granddaughter. Fine by me since I can still take all the casual photos I like. And when the wife's family (especially her overly thrifty sister and husband) want me to do pictures for free I'll just give them the name of the 300 plus pro that my wife wants to use LOL.

Bottom line, I take photos for my own enjoyment and to share these days. When my oldest son got married I shot a couple of candids using a Sigma 90mm f2.8 macro with Minolta XE.

• Like 1

I'm exercising Voigtlander Prominents this weekend, big clunky cameras, but magnificent build quality with fine lenses.

[ATTACH=full]1301074[/ATTACH]

I had my close-relative Vito III out for some shooting last week. The f2 Ultron is a lovely lens!

My shooting friend this past weekend was my Leicaflex SL-2.

41033759001_a8847475f6_k.jpgLeicaflex SL and SL-2 by fiddlefye, on Flickr

• Like 4