The last thing you need is another camera, but...

<p>At some point adding yet another camera does nothing but complicate your life, but there must be something out there you have lusted after that you would but in an instant if it hit a certain price point. For me, an Olympus OMD EM1 at $499 would be irresistible! The chrome one.</p>

<p>Go ahead and buy it, Sanford. Not too long ago I picked up a used E-M1 at a much higher price. It has been a very fun camera to play with, and now with the latest firmware, even more versatile and capable.</p>

<p>If I ever found a jade green Toyo VX-125 4x5 view camera at a reasonable price (a few hundred dollars) I would probably buy it even though I own a lovely and capable Wista 45n field camera which I have not used for several years. A black VX-125 would not do, it must be jade green.</p>

<p>Cameras are tools. You wanna know how may screwdrivers I have? Lots. They haven't complicated my life yet and are very handy when you need a certain size. Cameras are the same. Having cameras of different sizes, for different purposes, seems perfectly sensible to my warped mind. Those little Oly's sure are nifty.</p>

<p>I have 3 camera's not counting my phone. FM2n, FG and Olympus OMD EM-5. They all have their place but I do not want another camera. I use the FM2n most of the time and would replace it if needed. The FG and the OMD will not be replaced if they break. </p>

<p>I really would love another medium format camera. My RZ67 is just getting to heavy for me to be carrying around all day. I've tried the Pentax 67 but didn't warm up to it. I tried the Mamiya 7II and I just don't like rangefinders. Maybe if the double image one focuses with was larger I might like it. I recently acquired a couple of Rolleicords and am using one quite a bit these days. It's light and simple to use. However, I with it was a wide angle. So I'm looking at some of the Mamiya C330's on craigslist and in some of the camera stores. Might pick one up if it's in good enough shape. </p>

<p>If prices drop nicely I might scoop up more Leicas. Third bodies make life easier; you'll have 3 lenses <em>ready</em>.<br>

Louis' screwdriver analogy is great!<br>

I still have a vacancy for something that 'll gun down sport by daylight in my shelves.<br>

Sony A7S(III?) are tempting me. And resisting Sanford's Olympus deal seems too tough for me too.<br>

Did I mention all the great Pentaxes that were released after my current ones?<br>

I'd also be interested to give film stuff another try. - A big SLR 4x5" - 13x18cm or a tiny 6x9cm press kit. But maybe dabbling with somewhat portable digital pseudo-MF (after running across a good deal) will distract me from LF related dreams.</p>

<p>For me, an original Gandolfi with red leather bellows. Not for use, just to be able to admire something created by a craftsman who took a real pride in his work, and did his best to achieve perfection (not intended as sexist - if anyone knows of any non-male artificers in this field, please let me know). <br>

To quote Rincewind - 'I don't want good as new, I want good as old.'<br>

Tony</p>

<p>Spencer, I really enjoy the mechanical nature of the rb67. Film advance and shutter cocking levers several inches long. Dark slide has to be removed. it really slows me down and at a buck fifty per click developed and scanned, you had better believe I have used a hand held meter and done a test shot digitally before pressing the shutter cable release. </p>