Where are you calling from.... please sign in.

sandy.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Barcellona

Southeast Florida, shooting "semi-pro" since the mid 70's. I shoot weddings, social events, the occasional portrait for money. My love is nature photography, and so far no $$$ coming in from that.

My full time vocation is field service technician for a local industrial products supplier. I get to play with lots of interesting techologies and a few grunt ones too (ie, from radio telemetry to "shovel")

Was wondering when you are going to chime in for our little directory...Thanks for participating, now we know where you are from, and I wish you the best of luck meeting someone nice from Venus. Have a nice Sunday :-).

Amateur. Day job is Loss Prevention Engineer with an insurance company, with home in Singapore posted to all over Asia, and Home Home in Toronto Canada, where I spend a few months a year on leave and working by wire. Mainly 35 mm stuff now but practising 8x10 B&W for retirement which will be in 18 months, if I survive the travel.

York Univ in Toronto offers tuition-free arts courses for those over 60, so I plan to take Fine Arts course then. I have been shooting pix off and on since 1964.

Creative Director of an Advertising Agency, and own a photo

studio in Franklin, Michigan (a small town outside of Motown).

Contact with prominate photographers and cinematographers

in my ad career keeps me a humble amateur no matter how

much $ I make shooting photographs. Leica user for 25+years.

I'm located in Manhasset NY (moving to Wash DC area soon). I'm a doctor & do cancer related research. That's fortunate because my photographic skills are not such that I would want to try to make a living doing photography. But I do like Leica. :-)