What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

Mike I do not recall you asking to borrow my RC. Kidding but I think it might be my favorite out of all my old classics. I am lucky enough to have a sample with a beautiful bright clear viewfinder/rangefinder. Loaded with Tr-x and it is not for sale!

This weekend was a Kodak Vest Pocket model B.

The roll of VP127 is use by June 1977.

As this camera aperture has a scale of 1, 2, 3, 4, and not f/stop or U.S. stop values, I am not so sure the f/ value, but used one of the larger apertures.

-- glen

Finished the film in the SRT 101. Not sure for the weekend as we have Prairie Arts Festival this Saturday. Likely something with a wide to short tele zoom. If shooting Minolta I'll use my Minolta 28-85. For the next couple of days I'm mixing a classic Pentax 50mm f2 on my ZX-5.
  • Like 1

Should finish a roll in my Canonet QL17, Leica R7 and Nikon FM2, all 3 over halfway done..... but not sure if this weekend it'll be doable :-(

Next week a nice holiday planned, with plenty oppurtunity for photography, but 95% sure it will be all digital. Very maybe the QL17 will come along with some HP5 and/or Delta 3200, but carry-on luggage isn't infinite...

Finish the roll of AGFA APX 400 in the Himatic 7S.

Last week I tried to finish the roll in the Yashica D, but unfortunately I could not cock the shutter for the last photo.

I've taken the film to my local camera store for development, so hopefully there will be some photos on the film.

The Yashica will not be used any more, only for display :-(