What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

Hi, for Don :

Under the pictures I named the camera :

спутник

meaning "spoutnik"

This first test film that I did with it was an Ilford Delta 1OO developped with Ilfotec LC29.

Now, you know everything ?

Paul

Yeah, the RB67 is definitely classic. Lenses contain mechanical leaf shutters. No meter in standard WL finder, My dad bought one in 1972 to do portraits. Still used it until we closed the camera shop in 1993.

The later RZ67 series had electronic shutters, though.

I guess my comment on the RB not necessarily being classic is from the fact that the body I use the most is a 1990s Pro-SD. Still, though, I have a bunch of lenses and this weekend I've been playing with a C-series 150mm soft focus.

I also found a roll of Tri-X in my F3, so I'll finish that up. I've been using an AI-converted fluted focus ring 105 2.5 to hopefully offset its "electronicness" :)

I've Arista Edu 400 loaded in Konica HG28 and Nikomat FT3 from last week as I couldn't shoot much as much as I had wanted.

Fortunately we had a sunny Sunday over here after a long time and I took Nikkormat FT3 (Arista Edu 400) and Fuji GS645W (Ilford HP4+) for a walk in the evening. The more I used GS645W the more I seem to like it.

• Like 1

Probably my Yashica FX-3 Super 2000 with Ilford FP4+. If light is plentiful I'll use my Sigma 28-105 f4-5.6 zoom (one of the last made before Sigma went to autofocus lenses only. Otherwise, Carl Zeiss 45mm f2.8, Phoenix 100mm f3.5 macro, and Vivitar 24mm f2.8. Somewhere I have a Tokina 70-210 f4-5.6 that fits.
  • Like 1

Sorry, guys, I know it's as far from the purpose of this forum as can be, but I'm itching to burn some film in the F5 I just bought.

Just for the heck of it, I also bought an N8008(they were $30 at KEH) so I want to play with it also.

I still have some film in an F that I need to finish, so I'll at least get some manual work in.

Hello

I just loaded a roll from bulk Kentmere 100 to test the Fed2 I just received and have the roll sitting waiting to be developed this weekend

I have a roll of Bergger loaded in the Rolleiflex and a roll of the new P30 from Film Ferrania in the Leica IIIf

not sure which will get used but will try to get some shots done

Weather permitting I'll be out with the Mamiya 645 1000s, and also this little beauty, an Agfa Optima Sensor 1035, a recent and very welcome addition to my small collection of Optima Sensors. They're excellent picture-takers and, in my opinion, one of the prettiest cameras made. Almost all metal, believe it or not...

Agfa Optima Sensor 1035

802039134_OptimaPnet.thumb.JPG.37fa2e881ae379e7151e136a3fabc21e.JPG

• Like 3