What film cameras do you use?

<p>Hey Everyone. Since most of us here shoot film, I was wondering what cameras everyone shoots with. I have a canon ae 1 program, two eos a2's, an Elan 2, I was just given a minlta maxxum 900, the one I posted about the shutter being stuck, which is being fixed, an olympus xa2, a holga, a lomo and I may be given a rollei.</p>

<p> </p>

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Mostly (and roughly in this order):<br /> Hasselblad<br /> Leica Ms<br /> Sinar X<br /> Toyo 45F<br /> Crown Graphic<br /> Nikon (F5, FM/FE)<br /> Canon EF/F1<br /> Zeiss Ikon Contessa<br /> Plus tons of others just to keep me on my toes (e.g. Holga 120N, Canonet IIIG, Voigtlanders, Minolta HiMatic, etc. - I like collecting and using vintage rangefinders)</p>

<p>Jim the N90s is my most used 35mm camera. the good old N90 no s is second but my old Minolta X370 with auto winder and a 25-50 is 3rd. In MF I use my ARAX 60 the most used now but the Kiev 88 gets at least 1 roll a month fed through her with the Rolleicord always in my bag.. And I also have a Holga with a 4 lens system.</p>

<p>In this order :<br>

Leicaflex SL<br>

Leica R9<br>

Mamiya C220<br>

Nikon F3 HP<br>

Mamiya 645<br>

Contax G1<br>

Leica C2<br>

Pentax K1000<br>

all loaded with slide film ( K14 or Fuji Provia) or B&W film ( Tri-X, Rollei Retro 100, Ilford Delta 100)</p>

<p>Lots of different ones, here's a few in no particular order.</p>

<p>Graflex Super Graphic<br>

Graflex RB Series B (3x4)<br>

Koni Omega 100<br>

Mamiya 645<br>

Yashica 124<br>

Zeiss Ikon Maximar 207/3<br>

Miranda S<br>

Agfa Record III<br />Minox 35GT<br>

And about 30 others</p>