Ou.t for a few weeks

Recovering in rehab from a fall, slightly cracked bone in hip. Just got my ipad, no photos but I can follow the action now. I hope someone will continue my weekly threads in the meantime. I’m stuck in a beautiful prison in a forrest in Monterey called Westland House for a few more weeks. The shits getting old. Sanford

• Like 10
  • Excellent! 1

14 hours ago, Sanford said:

Recovering in rehab from a fall, slightly cracked bone in hip. Just got my ipad, no photos but I can follow the action now. I hope someone will continue my weekly threads in the meantime. I’m stuck in a beautiful prison in a forrest in Monterey called Westland House for a few more weeks. The shits getting old. Sanford

Hope you recover quickly.

The iPad has a camera. Why not document your beautiful "prison"?

Perhaps you can let yourself inspire by Lee Friedlander's book Stems.  which came about when he was incapacitated with a bad knee at home.  

It is probably one of my top 10 photobooks in my library.

• Like 1
Niels

On 7/22/2023 at 2:08 AM, Niels - NHSN said:

Hope you recover quickly.

The iPad has a camera. Why not document your beautiful "prison"?

Perhaps you can let yourself inspire by Lee Friedlandier's book Stems.  which came about when he was incapacitated with a bad knee at home.  

It is probably one of my top 10 photobooks in my library.

I have thousands of photos stored here on p/n but can’t find my content page and wouldn’t know how to resize them here anyway. I’m an iMac guy and this iPad is new to me. 

33 minutes ago, ajkocu said:

Speedy recovery, of course! Did you get any new hardware in the hip? We're all hoping to see you back soon!

No surgery, looks like a crack only visible in MRI but I’m allowed to call it a broken hip for fill sympathy reasons. MD follow up tomorrow so hopefully I can put some weight on it. I live in a hilly town with no sidewalks on most streets so will be tough going for a few weeks. I walked five miles most days so that helps. Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and words, Sanford

• Like 4