Trying to make pictures again

Greetings! I am hoping to make pictures again and come back to Photo. Net. Have been in and out of Hospitals for quite some time. Under medication things become very slow. I am a lot better now; no more medicines. Trying to detoxify myself.

Here is a couple of shots of the Praktica LLC I have been using recently. Shall post some pictures taken with that. My old HP Scanner has become dysfunctional. I bought a new Epson V 37/370. Learning to work with it. So the pictures may not be up to Par. Added to that my eye sight is not also very sharp. So please bear with the errors.

1-20230401_111827.jpg

1-20230401_111516.jpg

• Like 7

21 hours ago, subbarayan_prasanna said:

Greetings! I am hoping to make pictures again and come back to Photo. Net. Have been in and out of Hospitals for quite some time. Under medication things become very slow. I am a lot better now; no more medicines. Trying to detoxify myself.

Here is a couple of shots of the Praktica LLC I have been using recently. Shall post some pictures taken with that. My old HP Scanner has become dysfunctional. I bought a new Epson V 37/370. Learning to work with it. So the pictures may not be up to Par. Added to that my eye sight is not also very sharp. So please bear with the errors.

1-20230401_111827.jpg

1-20230401_111516.jpg

Welcome back!!!

On 4/1/2023 at 6:27 PM, c_watson1 said:

Getting out with a camera is great therapy for body and soul after a medical ordeal. Very nice street shots! Get closer and share more with us soon!

I agree with this highly. Have shot some images on film. Need to get out and shoot some more images. Great for mind, body, and soul. Enjoy the journey. Photography is therapy.