who would u most like to work with?

stop being such a pretentious twat. we are not talking about aleph 0,1…

No, I asked you a straight question. I want a straight answer. You started a thread in an open forum inviting other people's viewpoints, when you don't have the basic decency to respect them. You called me names (which you have done to many others whenever things go against you) which is a clear violation of PN's policies as stated here and here. At the least, you don't even have the guts to stand by your comments, as you keep hiding behind your hyperbole.

You could have said that earlier. You could have politely asked me to explain myself. Instead what you did was call me names. Do you think thats acceptable behavior when interacting with strangers?

Another comment deleted by moderator.

Edited by Spearhead

read the post title, ffs. you tried to get smart and lost. and u r not a stranger

I did read. Nowhere in the post title it was mentioned this is a contest to select the best response with an option of losing and winning. And you know what, when you try to act smart in other forums and hurt people with your vitriolic comments, think for a moment how it feels like to be at the receiving end of one.

Edited by Supriyo

Supriyo is saying, I think, he respects most of photographers here and would have no problem exhibiting with all but a few. His statement seems perfectly clear to me.

More name calling removed.

Edited by Spearhead

I will be in the Seattle area on 27 June, and will have some time to explore local opportunities while my wife is in a seminar that day.If anybody wants to get together for a photography play date, please let me know. High on my list is a visit to the Center for Wooden Boats. I'm open to other unique photo opportunities as well.

I only work with people who are comfortable calling me names.

Agreed, open free, working relationship is one thing, and attacking and bullying people in public forums is another thing, although both can include name calling.

Interesting thread unfortunately it was lost in the "handbags at dawn thing".

Brad Evans the street photographer who can in the real world join street photography with Art.

Phil, the man of imagination; he has the ability to explore concepts in photography.....in-between forgotten spaces I found particularly interesting.

Any other photographer they all have something to offer.

Straighten up your horizons was suggested by Edward (now Ed Ingold) among a bit of banter between us.

I took that onboard as a learning curve even for street photography..

It is a fair question. My criteria would linclude those who can help me raise my skill level by watching them at work. I guess this limits the number to those who do professional work and have trained under master photographers. If the names Ellis Vener and Matt Lauer come to mind, then those are two whom I would have a beer with and some chit chat. As to group of two or more shoots, nah, I am a lone ranger- from experience frankly in classes. I walk the damp shadowed pavements by myself with fedora low on the forehea, and in the city that never sleeps or dank woodlands. ''' Sometimes I even make a few photographs but I look and observe and frame in my mind often . When the juices are flowing. Or dribbling, even as my eyes get weary of shoot because it costs nothing... We have some passionate shooters and I do not deny same. Oh and not to forget. I see in color so I am mainly interested in shooting in color photography a wonderful gift of science. No monochrome mondays for me. Been there, done that in the old learning days at the air base. Sheet film, contact printing, the works. Discovered the color gamut. Kodachrome Guy,= new sobriquet I like. ( Incidentally tis too hot too hot to fight, y'know, Try Take an easy strain, Shipmates....) Edited by GerrySiegel