who would u most like to work with?

"Travis (also Nemo) and Ed (also Edmo) from the Leica forum in the Before Time. Neither posts on PN anymore, I don't think. The Leica forum was the best place to be many years ago. The regular members should have opened up a bar somewhere!"

Well, I was/am from those old times.....when the Leica forum was the most popular forum not just on PN but the internet.

A decision was made to turn it into a Q&A forum and the moderators responded. Mouths got what they wanted claiming it would be a better place when we all kissed each other and tongued. . They are long gone and the Leica site is just a Q&A....a dusty forgotten place with Barry doing his best to wave the old tattered flag. Sort of makes me think of that song..."the night they drove old Dixie Down".

That is what we have today.

" Ed also Edmo" a creative photographer but....but....but.. very harsh on folk.

Lets look at this thread and the why of it...

Norman bless his little white cotton socks has a go at Supriyo. He calls him names and basically goes OT deliberately.

Next Supriyo gets upset......but he should have just had a laugh at Normans so OT stuff and nonsense...it was so OT it was funny.

Words just words.

Actually I did not think of it in that sense. I always assumed that you were one of the talented ones so the question in your case would read which novice or challenged member would you work with? Even though given my enjoyment of being the devil's advocate it might be fun to see you reaction. In my case as impressed as I am with myself that I can get an image it is obvious that there is a lot of fertile ground for improvement.

_DSC2045.thumb.JPG.3c2778be03672a018d0f0ac89f1f50b2.JPG Edward (Ed Ingold ) to answer your question, Donald. Not because he is a challenged photographer but street photography is not his natural place.

It would be a two way street... I like the way he dots the eyes and crosses the tees when I can be sloppy in those areas.

Also we are very different which makes it more interesting.

• Like 1

Most folk are proud of their photography, Donald. Good or bad it is their photography their vision.

Im not a judge or jury...if they like my stuff and would like some pointers im happy to do so.

I would never call out a name, the very opposite, only offer encouragement...putting someone down offers nothing to the photographer other than humiliation.

Its not about what you say its about how you say it.