Exciting New D7200 Information!

<p>I've just read that the soon to be announced Nikon D7200 will be manufactured in a revolutionary new way.<br>

Like the D5300, and newer D5500, the D7200 will share the same monocoque construction. Unlike those two cameras it will replace the carbon fiber component with spider silk. The spider silk will give the new D7200 a body that is nearly bullet proof, and which is as light as a feather. The danger of losing your grip on the camera will also be greatly diminished owing to the spider silk. Anyone who has watched a moth trying to extricate itself from a sider's web knows full well that that stuff be sticky. In addition it's also ten times the strength of steel for those of us tough on our cameras.<br>

Of course there's a possibility that I've made this entire story up out of whole cloth.......... very, very, strong whole cloth, made from spider's silk. ;) ;) </p>

<p>You forgot to mention that it will also have a cloaking device built in, permanently on, so no one will be able to see it. For storage it will use operators brain, transferring images (with no buffer limitations) straight to the persons mind. Did I mentioned that according to the rumors it will be free?</p>

<p>Leave it to Nikon to build a translucent camera body, just like their N-90 that needed three hands to operate, :-)</p>

--------------

My Architectual Photography:

Architectural-Cinematographer.com

<p>I don't know, Kevlar's kind of old school these days. I mean I have stereo speakers made from Kevlar that are almost 15 years old. Making a camera from Spider silk is really an exciting new application for a product that's been around for millions of years. It's a underutilized resource, and would be a marketing dream come true.<br>

Spider farms will crop up all over the place, and provide thousands of high skilled careers for Spider wranglers. In the meantime Spiders might be trained to weave an entire camera themselves. Oh no, this definitely the best idea I've had in a long time. Who could reasonably disagree but an Arachnophobic. ;) ;)</p>