365 Day Thread for 2023

20 hours ago, Mike Gammill said:

An older image for the 6th:  My dad, around 1969 at a Linotype machine at the local news paper.  In a few years the Linotypes would be gone as the paper moved to offset printing.

I used a Kodak Instamatic 124 with Kodachrome-X and a flashcube.

What a great 'chrome to have of your father Mike.  Busy at work and happy about it !

The second image dated for 16th can cover the 17th.  Here's one to cover for the 18th.

Close up of freight car from train I posted image from on Thursday.  Minolta SRT 100, 55mm f 1.9 MC Rokkor, and Kentmere 100.

The 19th is still up for grabs if anyone wants it.

img958.jpg

• Like 5

For the 19th, an image from a recently acquired Kodak Duex 6x4.5 with fixed aperture, fixed focus, single shutter speed, and periscopic doublet lens.  Even with all these limitations, I was impressed by the results.

Arista 100, HC-110, Epson V600.

img670_small.jpg

Edited by gary green
  • Like 9

32 minutes ago, rick_drawbridge said:

For the 21st. Minolta Alpha 7 : Minolta 24-120mm f/3.5-4.5 : Ilford Delta 400 : Adox FX-39 II

Country Mail

CountryMailcopy.jpg.86dd997253938d61b932d57bb7436c35.jpg

The combination of the mail boxes in the foreground and the road drawing your eye to the distance is a very effective composition.

To make up for the 24th-

From my archives: my dad around 1968 behind the wheel of the 1965 Impala we owned at the time.  I posted this several years ago I think.  Camera was Sears 127 (Impax Cubex).  Film was Ansco (whatever was available in 127 at the time.)

img750.jpg

• Like 5