ADOX CHS 100 II available this August

<p>Some good news on the film front for a change: Summarizing from the ADOX Facebook page and their webpage, I can report that ADOX CHS 100 II film will be available from (the end of) August in many formats (135, 120 to large format except 127 format.) It is reported to be close to the original film in characteristics and has lost some of the problems reported with the original film (light piping and scratching easily during development)<br>

See here for more: http://monochrome.me.uk/news/adox-chs-100-ii-in-august/</p>

This is great news. It became one of mymfavorite 4x5 films before being

discontinued.... along with the iso 25 version. I liked it with xtol, ultrafin, and hc110

combos, but the delicate surface was a bear. Im glad the new version will be more

robust.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<p>I just noticed that this film is now available in Large Format 4x5 and 8x10; 135 and 120 format will follow shortly. For you guys on the other side of the pond, I believe Freestyle is their distributor in the US.</p>

<p>As for being orthopanchromatic, wasn't the original ADOX CHS 25 pretty blind for red too? That was one of my favourite B&W films!</p>

<p>I will really be looking forward to giving this film a try. I've had great luck with Adox Papers but haven't had a chance to really try out their films the. The MCC-110 is an outstanding FB paper! I saw somewhere ( I think it might have been the ADOX website) that they may even come out with Super 8 film!</p>

• 3 weeks later...