What film do you use lately ?

<p>It's interesting that you should mention Kodak ColorPlus 200 - I shot it last year; not by choice but out of necessity and the results have turned out OK. You can see one example below, shot with a Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50mm f/1.8 manual focus lens at, uh, f/8 or f/11. Incidentally, I'm surprised at how different the packaging of your film is compared to what I bought, whose box was yellow and red I think.</p><div>00atRh-498689584.jpg.d6ddd8efdc62a29abeeaba253e500ffd.jpg</div>

<p>I shoot a bunch of different films, because I circulate through 5-6 different cameras. ( I know, time to slim down the collection). But this last year I've shot lots of Kodak Gold 100 (at $2/roll can't be beat), Foma 200, and tri-x, especially under the arista premium label. I do shoot a little ilford every year too, just not as mush as these others.</p>

<p>I am a film whore. Not loyal to any one.</p>

<p>Mostly I use consumer color films in 200/400/800 speeds like Kodak Gold/Color Plus and Fujicolor.</p>

<p>But I also use Kodak Portra, Ektar and Fuji Reala or 400H.</p>

<p>Black and white for me could be Tri-X, Plus-X, Neopan 400, Acros 100, Fomapan 100, Efke 100 or Rollei 80s in 127. I even still have a few rolls of Agfa Superpan 200 from 1984.</p>

<p>Not too particular. Load it, shoot it, process it.</p>

• 1 month later...

<p>Well, It dipends on what camera I am working.<br>

If I work with Leica (M and R), Zeiss (Rollei 35 S, Contax N) or Pentax (Takumar S-M-C) I prefer Kodak, but if I work with Minolta I prefer Fuji:<br>

for mi taste is the better solution, for color prints and for slides too.<br>

For B&W, Tri-x Kodak.<br>

For the kind of film, I follow the suggestion of makers:<br>

for example ,for weddings with Leica, I prefer Kodak portra 160NC and so on...<br>

My suggestion is:<br>

choose the film that fits your needs with your camera.<br>

Stop.</p>

<p> </p>