Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #42

jose_angel

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I am so happy I found you all. What an adventure this has been today, all over the world and back and I'm truly in awe of you all. You are all such excellent shutterflies it makes me feel empowered. I will post here when I get my new D90 and maybe, you have inspired me to be bold and go where no lens has gone before. Thank you all. Fabulous photos, truly.</p>

<p>First of all I thank all those who viewed and commented on my contributions! I love <strong>WedNEsDAy PiC </strong>and look forward to it every week. Here are a few comments on the contributions that caught my attention:<br /><strong>Jose Angel</strong> Fantastic panorama view<br /><strong>Rene Villela</strong> Love it. Very eye catching.<br /><strong>Hamish Gray</strong> Great perspective<br /><strong>Lil Judd</strong> I love insect macros and yours is excellent and has great colours.<br /><strong>Jeannean Ryman</strong> Same as above. Great shot.<br /><strong>Dave Greenidge</strong> Wonderful view<br /><strong>Aaron Bonnici</strong> Great light and mood my fellow countryman!<br /><strong>Ikka Nissila</strong> What can I say, beautiful waterflow.<br /><strong>Francesco Pessolano</strong> Great result.....kinda reminds me of my time in Amsterdam.<br /><strong>Mark Gordon</strong> Wow....two things.....1) You are a very lucky guy and have an incredibly beautiful wife who models for you. 2) You did not put your luck to waste and produced a stunning photo!<br /><strong>Matt Laur</strong> Lovely B&W. Great lighting.<br /><strong>Dennis Nrabender</strong> Fabulous and very colourful<br /><strong>Doug Santo</strong> Speechless....just incredible, well done<br /><strong>Alex Foto</strong> Great child portrait<br /><strong>Mike Mason</strong> Ahhhhhh.....makes me wish I was there!<br /><strong>Tony Hadley</strong> Great use of wide angle lens perspective<br /><strong>Tiffany Brook</strong> Another great idea very well executed.<br /><strong>Andrew Phednos</strong> Beautiful lizard<br /><strong>Nick Doronin</strong> Great capture in flight.<br />The rest are all excellent. Keep it up.</p>

<p><strong>Photo taken about two year ago at Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge. A picture of bird's heaven without a bird. We were there a little bit late and most of the birds have left, losing patience for waiting us. In memory of our moving out of NM for one year.</strong></p><div>00UkRj-180427684.jpg.0d40e40fd6589f7c0aa28885d9dd7236.jpg</div>

<p>So many wonderful photos, I won't try to comment on them all, with one exception:<br>

Tiffany, thank you for the welcome! Your image really turned my head (literally and figuratively). That one is really special.<br>

THanks again to everyone for sharing.<br>

PR</p>

<p>My apologies, late this week as I have just this morning flown back to Sydney from Wellington in New Zealand. Some brilliant work so-far...</p>

<p>Mine is a second image from my recent trip to Hong Kong. Again a 'detail' shot taken in street markets... and yes we ate these afterwards!</p><div>00UkUL-180453584.jpg.74ba6c115239871138ca153e922f7d4d.jpg</div>

<p>Thank you to <strong>Mathew</strong> , <strong>Ken</strong> , <strong>Eddy</strong> , <strong>Dieter</strong> , <strong>Tiffany </strong> and <strong>Kevin</strong> for your kind words.</p>

<p><strong>Rene' </strong> I hope you made it home with out more mishap and monetary loss, traveling can really wear on a person.</p>

<p><strong>Tiffany</strong> your photo is so full of life and expresses love, joy and motherhood - wonderful.</p>

<p><strong>Jens </strong> very nice lighting and motion with the blacksmith.</p>

<p><strong>Matt </strong> the soft gentle smile and the pup are excellent, the lighting is great.</p>

<p><strong>Kent </strong> I'm not sure why but I like your cat, I think it is the perspective and realizing it's a bowling alley.</p>