Are you a real photographer?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a "real photographer" but I hope one day I might be one,and not one of these wannabes who call themselves

professionals as soon as they can take recognisable pictures of people , and objects, who take on professional

work and give professional photography a bad name after they have made a mess of it,. I've never wanted to make

money out of it, having to take pictures would spoil it for me, my photography is like singing in the shower, I

do it because I enjoy it, and have for more than fifty years, and hope to continue to do so.

It is a relative question. No such a thing as real photographer, or everybody is a real photographer as long as they had a

camera in they hand and still alive. Artist is an other mater. Real photographer is like a MAN, it is not mater stupid are

the individual, as long as he is alive, still a MAN. One more time! NO real photographer, only good one and bed one.

Period.

I think a real photographer would be out working her craft instead of responding to a funny but otherwise useless thread on photonet. In that sense....I have lost a point but I think I gained it back because I do a terrific peacock imitation.

I scanned the bar code on my head to see how much real photographer I contained.

"Unidentified non-archival materials, Hubris, Caffeine, Ibuprofen, Wisenheimer, Assorted Spices, Mixed Media, Corrupt Data ... Corrupt Data ... Corrupt Data ..."

That's as far as I got.