What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by Mike Gammill, May 26, 2017.

1. Because of life I've not shot film in a while. This weekend I'll be using my favorite along with a rat AI 50 F2 nikkorrmat.jpg

Ranssu1, LMar, Andy Collins and 2 others like this.
  2. I just finished today a roll in my (repaired) Contaflex Super B.. I have another roll film camera, an ADOX Golf patched bellows that needs testing maybe I will load that.

LMar likes this.
  3. I used Nikon F5 in friday, yesterday Ikoflex IIa (later version). Today its very cold, so I'll stay home processing yesterdays TMax 100 and maybe scanning it..

LMar likes this.
  4. Instead of the Rokkor 24-50 I used my Celtic 28mm instead (a Christmas present in 1978). Processed negatives yesterday afternoon. Still have about half a roll to go in the Rollei 35 and just loaded a roll of Kentmere 100 in the Yashica FX-3 Super 2000 with 45mm f2.8 CZ.

LMar likes this.
  5. I may try to take the three cameras I currently have with film loaded, my Mamiya RB67, my Fujica 35 Auto-M, and my newly acquired Praktica Super TLS somewhere photogenic, so I can finish off those rolls. I give myself 50:50 odds of it actually happening.

LMar likes this.
  6. I have some film loaded up in a couple of old Canons -- an original F-1 and an FTb -- so I'll take these with me as I head out this weekend.

Canon FTbn, Canon FD 85mm f/1.2 SSC Aspherical
    [​IMG]

LMar likes this.
  7. Film finished in the Rollei and SRT 101.Have Kentmere 100 in the Yashica FX3 Super 2000. Also have a roll in my Konica Auto S 1.6.

LMar likes this.
  8. Finishing up the roll of Tri-X loaded into my Nikon F2 with attached 35mm f1.4 Nikkor. Circa 1976 and 35mm f1.8 AI Nikkor IMG_1780 (2) - Copy.JPG

mjferron likes this.
  9. Nikon FM + Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2 + Orwo N74.

LMar likes this.
  10. m42dave

m42dave Dave E.

Hope to test this clean little Miranda dx-3. Picked it up in non-working condition (mirror up, shutter open) and after cleaning the battery contacts and a bit of exercise, it came back to life. Also changed the seals and calibrated the meter.

Miranda DX-3.jpg

Moving On, LMar and mjferron like this.
  11. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

I'm going to try to shoot with a couple of Nikon FA's I bought last year and haven't used before. Probably gonna shoot with a Nikkor 105 f/2.5 and a Nikkor 55 f/2.8 macro. I just moved recently and will be exploring the neighborhood.

LMar likes this.
  12. Hello
    I have a short test roll of Kentmere 100 in a new to me Petri Color 35, if everything comes out good I have a roll of Provia 100 to try next

LMar likes this.
  13. I remember the DX-3. Made at a time when makers were leaning toward more compact SLR's. Looking forward to seeing some images.
    Don- envious about that Petri Color 36. I look forward to seeing your images.
    I finished up a roll of Kentmere 100 in my Konica Auto S1.6 and and halfway through with another roll in my Yashica FX-3 Super 2000. Used my compact Phoenix 100mm f3.5 macro to start. This lightweight lens is a good match for this camera.

LMar likes this.
  14. DSC_8377.jpg
    Last week I took out my Nikkormat EL which STB with a locked up shutter. So this week it is a Nikkormat FT2.

LMar likes this.
  15. Kodak Signet 35

LMar likes this.
  16. Working through a roll of HP5+ in Minolta XE-5. Started with Tamron Adaptall II 28-200 but will switch to Rokkor primes over the next few days.
    upload_2018-3-9_7-27-50.jpeg
    XE-5 with 50mm MC Rokkor-X f1.7
    Also running another roll of Kentmere 100 through my Konica Auto S 1.6.

carbon_dragon and LMar like this.
  17. Got a Zeiss Ikonta 520 loaded up with some Fomapan.
    There's a camera fair in Hilversum on Sunday I'm going to visit. Might take some snaps there.

LMar likes this.
  18. Loading up my old Ricoh 500 Rangefinder with HP5. Ricoh 500 rangefinder with vile green strap IMG_1857 (3) - Copy.JPG

Mike Gammill and m42dave like this.
  19. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

Last weekend I went out shooting with a pair of Nikon FA's. I liked it so much that I'll be using them again this weekend. Loaded with Kodak Ektar and Fuji Provia 100F.

LMar likes this.
  20. A very local Hawaiian Culture Expo will have me out of the shell with the Fed & Zorki. . .Kentmere400 of course. Aloha, Bill 2k17-12-15-DSCF0352 ces26.JPG

LMar likes this.