What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

Off to the wonderful West of Canada this weekend with the F3 and FA and a bunch o' lenses, Portra160 and HP5. Rain or clouds, will be happy to be shooting!

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see."

-Henry David Thoreau

Bert

Dr. Bertrand's Patient Stories: A podcast dedicated to stories of being. \\anchor.fm/bertrand0

FineArtAmerica: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/bertrand-liang

I have three that I'll probably use this weekend:

A Nikon F with 1/3 a roll of Tri-X in it that I need to finish off

A Canonflex RM that I just picked up this week-I'll probably dig out some expired Tri-X or maybe spool off some of the TMAX 100 that's been sitting in a bulk loader for far too long. I don't have any R mount lenses, but I have some FL lenses with the A/M collar that I think will work on the camera(heck, I think you can use a breech lock FD lens if you lock the stop down lever). The meter works and from limited Sunny 16 testing it's close, so I'll see what happens

Finally, my Bronica S2a hasn't been used lately(the lure of the 6x7s from my RB67 has been too tempting), so it might get some attention with some Ektar 100. If I'm feeling adventurous, I'll trek out to one of my favorite sites with it and probably either my Speed Graphic or a B&J Field Camera.

• Like 1

For the next 2 weeks will be shooting some Art Deco style buildings in and around Washington,dc. using mostly my Kodak Tourist 620 (6x9) folder. I love these cameras and have 3 of them; 2 with Cooke lens and 1 with the 4-element tessar. (The tessar is too sharp so will probably won't use that one). Have a good week...!

The excellent+ black FM2n that I purchased from KEH this week. Ordered it on Monday and received it on Tuesday. If it had come in a manufacturer's box I would have believed that it was new. When you get an excellent or excellent+ camera from KEH you get a really nice camera.
  • Like 3

I just picked up a Nikon F FTN, so I'll be having some fun with that one.

I'll probably spool up some TMAX-100 in the Nikon reloadable cassettes I picked up not too long ago and shoot it.

I've just made a deal on an AI-s 18mm 3.5, and I REALLY wish I had that in my hands to play with. I guess that one will have to wait for next weekend. I'm a wide angle junky, but have never used a(full frame) lens wider than 20mm.

I feel dirty to have been buying so much Nikon stuff lately.

I didn't get around to using the Canoflex last weekend, so I'll give it a bit of love also. I'm anxious to see how the meter does. I need hunt down some R-mount lenses, as FLs are a bit inconvenient, breech lock FDs even more so, and nFD lenses can't be made to work at all. I'm kind of sorry that I passed on the $50 one with the included 50mm right next to the $25 I bought, but then if I go back it's probably still there.

• Like 1

This weekend finishing up a roll of Tri-X in the Minolta SRT 101 with a much more recent lens: a Sigma 90mm f2.8 macro. It's compact, but solidly constructed (much better than the Phoenix 100mm f3.5 I posted images from recently). While the Sigma is not as heavy as the Rokkor 100mm f3.5, it is still a well-made lens.
  • Like 1

I still have the Leica IIIf loaded with a roll of Ektar

I have the Minolta Himatic loaded with Delta 400, the roll of HP5 did not come out, I think I forgot to set the film speed, left it on off! *#%^*&*(

Oh well I still have a roll to try after the Delta, just hate wasting the film and the chemicals

And, I just got my Rolleiflex back from Harry Fleenor freshly serviced and new Maxwell screen, loaded with some Delta 100 waiting to be test driven.

Now if it would just cool down, pushing 100 and supposed to be 108 by Thursday here is San Jose, CA

• Like 1

Finishing up two rolls of HP5, one in my F3, the other in an FA. Then with travel will revert to the Nicca 5L to finish up some more Foma200.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see."

-Henry David Thoreau

Bert

Dr. Bertrand's Patient Stories: A podcast dedicated to stories of being. \\anchor.fm/bertrand0

FineArtAmerica: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/bertrand-liang

With another weekend drawing near, an update on the gear I'm using. Still using the SRT 101 with the 90mm Sigma, but with Eastman 5222 (ISO 250) as I finished the Tri-X in it while still using the 24mm. With rain forecasts for several days these may be indoor photos. If weather improves I also plan to run a roll of Tri--X through my Fujica GS 645S.

New weekly thread starts tomorrow, btw.

Cheers, everyone.