What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by Mike Gammill, May 26, 2017.

1. I’m taking out Nikon FE + Voigtlander 40mm tomorrow morning.

LMar likes this.
  2. I've loaded some Ilford FP4 Plus into this Yashica FR-1, fitted a sharp little Yashinon ML 42-75mm f/3.5-4.5 lens, and all I need is some sunlight, but the weather forecast isn't very encouraging...

Yashica FR-1

Yashica FR I Pnet.jpg

LMar likes this.
  3. Hello
    I shot two rolls of Kentmere 100 from bulk in two different Fed2's with different lens.
    I have a Rolleiflex loaded with Ectachrome 100 and the Canon P loaded with Film Ferrania
    Don

4. The last few weeks have been over at the Dark Side with a "new" XE-1. . all was not lost, as the Jupiter-8 & MD mount 50 or 135mm lenses have been used, in addition to the "nice" XC 16-50mm kit lens. I must admit the "native" B/W mode is interesting. 2k17-12-15-DSCF0352 ces26.JPG Now it's back to my roots with the Fed-2 or Zorki-4. . . maybe both !! Aloha, Bill

LMar likes this.
  5. Using my Nikon D500 to photograph a local Triathlon, it will be the first time using it for sports. Looking forward to testing the AF and various settings.

6. Leicaflex SL MOT, taking snaps at a family gathering.

7. Meeting Bill Bowes today for a marina shoot in Honolulu. Taking Canon P, J-11 and Gosen Lunar Pro.

Julio Fernandez and James Bryant like this.
  8. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

9. Was on Mississippi State campus for Maroon Band concert so finished up the roll of FP4+ in my SRT 101 (with Vivitar 24mm f2). Didn't have tickets to the MSU women's game so back home watching that on TV now.
    Started a roll of HP5+ in my old Rollei 35.

James Bryant likes this.
  10. I was out there as people were leaving the band concert with my FM2n.

11. Update- the film in the SRT 101 may all be overexposed. The Vivitar lens is stuck at f2 but I didn't realize it when I was taking photos. I will develop it later this morning. Still got a few shots in the Rollei 35 that should be good.

12. Aperture mechanism has indeed failed in the Vivitar 24mm. I did get some photos from the Rollei 35 though. The Vivitar wasn't my only 24 as I also have a Sigma and a Tamron as well as Rokkor -X 24-50 zoom. Should have scans in time for start of next weekly thread.

13. I just can't seem to push myself to go out and shoot lately.
    Got a roll of Retropan 320 in a Leica IIIf with a Summarit. Might snap a few shots at a museum this sunday.

14. Running a roll of HP5+ in my SRT 101 with Rokkor 24-50. For traveling light I might run a roll through my Yashica FX-3 2000 with Carl Zeiss 45mm f2.8. And started a new roll of HP5+ in the Rollei 35.

15. Well Rick ..yesterday was definitely a better day for sunlight, but it has been a dreary winter so far with very little sun for us..

16. Tony Evans & I did meet & had about an hour of clear sun until a monsoon was dropped on the Islands. . .more BS than photo work !! Sunny weather & my schedule have not jived so far this week, but hope to have the Fed & Zorki out this Saturday or Sunday. Aloha, Bill

17. Hello
    I have a roll of Delta 400 in the Rollei 35 and a roll of Ektachrome 200 in the Isolette III

18. Walking the streets of Tampa on vacation this week with a new-to-me Zeiss Super Ikonta 532/16 and Tmax 100. Once home, the rolls will go into some Xtol and if anything is worthwhile I will post them.

19. m42dave

m42dave Dave E.

Weather has not been the best for photos this week. We're finally getting some winter, about 2 months late. Next week looks more hopeful.

20. Looking forward for a tryst with Agfa Ambi Silette in the weekend.