What camera(s) are you using this weekend?

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by Mike Gammill, May 26, 2017.

1. Rolleicord Vb with Pan F+, last roll of a June 2016 expired batch.

raghu_kuvempunagar likes this.
  2. I have several Nikon FM2N cameras for sale, so I'll be out finishing the rolls of film in the cameras Sunday.

3. FM + Nikkor 50 mm f1.8 AFD + Arista Edu 100

Canon P + Industar 50mm f3.5 + Kentmere 400

Ricoh R1S + Kentmere 400

4. That's one fine TLR.

5. That reminds me- I should give my Rolleicord III some exercise. Might put one of my last rolls of Agfapan 100 through it soon.

6. Weekend (Oct 20-22) forecast here in Puget Sound is wet & windy but my trusty Iso2-Weston-horz.jpg "sun" bumber shoot & a parka should help me & the cameras to survive. Bill

7. I should really put a roll of FP4+ through my Zorki 4K and I need to try out a Carl Zeiss 45 2.8 T* Tessar on my 139

[​IMG]Zorki 4K Jupiter - 8 by Ken, on Flickr

[​IMG]Contax 139 by Ken, on Flickr

I've still to take a decent pic of the Tessar :)

m42dave likes this.
  8. @kendunton- that little 45mm f2.8 Tessar is a great lens. I don't use mine enough. I keep mine on a Yashica FX-3 Super 2000 to make a light, compact, battery independent package.

9. Some very nice bits of kit being banded around on this thread.

This weekend I'll more than likely be using my Canon F-1.

10. I had one that came with my original 139. For some reason I gave it away... The new owner enjoys it (he's on the mflenses forum) so c'est la vie!
    I have bought a replacement!

11. In the mood for rangefinder this weekend so I think I'll run a roll of Kentmere 100 through my Konica Auto S1.6. I also discovered that my Yashica Lynx 14E has a roll of film in it (Fuji Superia 200 most likely) so I may take some shots with it.

12. Canon EF the Black Beauty

13. If the weather holds, I'll be attending an airshow this weekend. I plan to pack light for a change and take only two or three cameras:

My only digital worth mentioning is a Sony NEX 7. For a lens, I'll pack a manual focus one. I''m leaning toward my Tokina AT-X 100-300mm f/4 SD (a great zoom, btw)
    I want to take a 35mm camera. Probably my Nikon N80 with a Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 ED lens.
    And I'm thinking about taking my Pentax 67 with a couple of lenses -- a 300mm f/4 and a 45mm f/4.5.

14. Had plans to go to Flanders this weekend, visit the WW1 Dugout under the church at Zonnebeke that's been temporarily opened to the public (until the 10th of November).
    But I appear to have a number of birthday parties I have to attend making the trip not worth it.

So I guess I'll have to find other stuff to do in the down time. Still, got half a roll of film in a PEN F and half a roll of film in a Leica IIIc. We'll see what comes in front of the lenses.

15. I am leaving for China on Friday. Am traveling light so taking my Nikon F2 for Tri-X film and Nikkormat EL for color film. Only taking 3 lenses: 50mm, 35mm and 28mm.

16. Already started a roll of Kentmere 100 in the Konica Auto S1.6. Will probably finish, process, and scan it later today. I haven't used my Spotmatic F in several months so I may take it out as well.

17. Nikon FE + Zeiss Distagon 35mm f2 + Orwo UN54

18. I am mending pretty well, so maybe before winter strikes I can try again with my two early digital cameras (I know, but these are based on film cameras, will that do?)
    Kodak-DCS-560-&-Pro-SLR.jpg
    Kodak DCS 560 (1998) and Pro-SLR (2004)

The 560 came without the "IR" filter, so here is a picture taken with a R72 filter

DCS-560-Hoya-R72-5892-a.jpg

Lots of megapixels and full frame, but very pricey originally.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 11:53 AM