Rolleiflex/Rolleicord TLR users please check in...

Discussion in 'Medium Format' started by gene_sparks|1, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I was just hoping to get a current pulse of what's happening in the Rollei TLR world as of late. What would be nice is if current regular users would make a post with their Model and possibly a favorite image taken with their camera. Any other info would be nice also.

Having been a Rollei user for many years I recently got back into the game with a wonderful f/3.5 F planar Model 3 outfit that I am LOVIN' I previously owned a EVS model that I used for nearly 2 decades before going over to the dark side (digital) Glad I'm back... s-l1600.jpg

2. R1-00940-0005 (2).jpg Lately I am buying Mamiya C's, a C3 a C33. 65mm I00mm & I35mm lenses .C3 65mm I60 Portra

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    cameragary and mag_miksch like this.
  3. Here's my two Rolleiflex's. A late white face metered Rolleiflex T (early 70's)and one of the very first Rolleiflex Automats from 1937. Both fully functional.
    I do not own the Yashica-D anymore. The Yashikor triplet was not surprisingly rather unsharp when compared with the other two.
    [​IMG]

4. And here's a photo taken with the Rolleiflex T from a beach on Taketomi Island, Okinawa. Maybe not a groundbreaking motif, but I like the tonality and detail that I wouldn't get with my 35mm cameras.
    [​IMG]

5. 3.5E, Kodak Tri-X -Princeton University

83730011.jpg

6. I wish I could get the light meter on my 2.8F repaired.

7. Just picked up a 2.8f mint with working meter. Boy, what a beauty.

8. My Ladies 2 Mamiya C33 s Note the red one is in Lizard skin P9211066.JPG P9211064.JPG P9211065.JPG

9. mini-MamiyaRB67_049.jpg

Picked up a 3.5 model earlier this summer. Have only had time to run 1 roll through it so far. I like it so far, need to get out more.