Is being irked worth it?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by phenomenology, Apr 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Most “irk ness” is the result of having to share planet Earth with a species they call Human.

2. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

Hmm... tell me about it...
    [​IMG]

3. Well it's a good thing some of us are getting 'irked' not just me... I think the best thing, is to think about the positives and not let the 'irk' overwhelm you. We all make mistakes and no matter how hard we try somebody is not going to like us. So let it be and move on...

4. worth it or not, anyone here who has not been irked some time in the past 11 months while on quarantine must be living alone and not watching any television ,listening to radio or on the internet . Will that one person proudly raise his/her hand please?

5. Good to experience all human emotions.

Unless you want to live in a cotton wall bud.

6. Cotton wool, bud, Batman.

Jeez, what would without me....Robin.

7. :"Jeez, what would without me....Robin"

that's bad English. Try, what would you do without me, Batman.

Being alive, to experience all emotions, Me, methinks, is about being alive.

8. I see a glass house off in the distance ... got a stone, Allen?

9. You have lost me somewhere in your great intellect, Sam.

I'm just one of the simple folk. Sorry.

Anyway, how about a photo.: Me first.,

10. I'm looking

Cannot see anything but a verbosity of banality.

11. I really liked Charlie Sheen calling his screen brother Allen an "IRK" in Two-and-a-Half Men. Irks are things, or people, you can't live without and don't enjoy living with. Best to accept Sod's Law (if something can go wrong, it will...), and prepare in advance for all sorts of aggravations (failing eyesight, less sleep, more pains and aches, ungrateful offspring, nagging pets, weedy grass.........)o_O