Braving the cold

Laura Weishaupt

<p>Is it a little chilly in your neck of the woods? OK, how about just plain brutal cold, the kind that makes you question your sanity as you venture out with the camera? Let's see them here. I decided to start another thread for those with great cold nature images containing man made features that fall outside the guidelines in MiN.</p>

<p>Show us the nature of the cold.</p>

<div>00eHac-566964884.thumb.JPG.37fad851f8e56924d51ab3b3bb551936.JPG</div>

<p>Robin,<br>

The limits on hand of man are more in effect in MiN than the forum overall, I believe. I started the thread in response to a photo posted in Min which would normally get a gentle reminder about hand of man matters. I gave the gentle reminder, and in the spirit of warmth I decided to start another thread. From the OP, <em>"I decided to start another thread for those with great cold nature images containing man made features that fall outside the guidelines in MiN." </em><br>

<em><br /></em>For the most part images posted in the Nature forum stay close to the no hand of man rules. Over in MiN I posted a quote from the source of the MiN guidelines with respect to extreme weather and man made features. It would be interesting to see if guidelines/definitions could have some consistency between forums and critique. Frequently images posted to Nature in critique are full of non nature.</p>

<p>All of the images here are more about nature than anything else. It's pretty much what I had in mind.</p>

• 3 weeks later...