• 2.7k views
    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
  8. FAST glass wins

• 5 replies
    • 2.6k views

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• To speak to someone at Netflix for live customer support, you have flexibility. You can call Netflix customer service hotline +1-833-239-0723 (𝔏𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫) 𝔬𝔯 +1-833-239-0723 (𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 ℌ𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫) or 1800-Netflix-LINE. Engage in live chat on their website or use email support. Can you contact Netflix by phone? These are the most effective Tips to contact someone at Netflix, Follow these steps 1.      Visit the Help Center 2.      Use the Live Chat Feature 【+1-833-239-0723】 3.      Call Netflix Customer Service 【+1-833-239-0723】 4.      Reach Out on Social Media 5.      Consider Community Forums   You can call Netflix customer service hotline  +𝟏-833239-0723(Live Person) or  +𝟏-833239-0723(𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) or 1800-Netflix-LINE. Engage in live chat on their website or use email support. You can Speak to someone at Netflix in the USA via call by dialing their customer service number at  +𝟏-833239-0723(Netflix  Line)/  +𝟏-833239-0723(HelpDesk). Phone: Call Netflix's customer support line at  +𝟏-833239-0723(USA) (𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) or   +𝟏-833239-0723(USA) (For U.S.A). Social Media: Reach out through Netflix's social media profiles. Email: Send an email to Netflix's customer service. Mobile App: Use the Netflix mobile application for assistance.  +𝟏-833239-0723(USA) (For U.S.A) , email, or online chat. @ +𝟏-833239-0723 .   Simply dial Netflix USA  customer service numbers at +𝟏-833239-0723(𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) (USA Agent)” to connect with a representative who can help you with all your OTT-related needs.   How can I speak to someone at Netflix? Answer: Netflix Airways customer service phone number   +𝟏-833239-0723(𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) (USA)”(US) can be found on their official website. It is typically listed in the "Contact Us" or "Help Center" section.   How can I speak to someone at Netflix? To connect with a real human representative from Netflix in the USA, call their customer service number at  +𝟏-833239-0723((𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) Netflix- Line)/  +𝟏-833239-0723(HelpDesk). By dialing this number, you'll bypass automated systems and directly reach a live customer service agent who can assist you with your inquiries, bookings, or any other OTT-related matters. This ensures personalized assistance from a real human, enhancing the quality of customer support. You can contact Netflix in the USA via their helpdesk by calling  +𝟏-833239-0723(Netflix-USA Line)/  +𝟏-833239-0723(HelpDesk). This dedicated helpline connects you with their customer service team, who operate as a helpdesk to assist with flight reservations, itinerary changes, baggage inquiries, and other OTT-related assistance. Additionally, you can reach out to their helpdesk through email or live chat for alternative support options. To get in touch with Netflix in USA, simply dial their customer service number at  +𝟏-833239-0723(Netflix-USA Line)/  +𝟏-833239-0723(HelpDesk). This allows you to speak directly with their customer service team,  Calling provides a direct and efficient means of accessing support from Netflix in the USA. How can I speak to someone at Netflix? You can reach Netflix customer service in the USA by calling their dedicated hotline at  +𝟏-833239-0723(Netflix-USA Line)/  +𝟏-833239-0723(𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) (HelpDesk).  Alternatively, you can also contact them through email at USA@USA.Netflix.com or through their website's live chat feature for real-time support.   How can I speak to someone at Netflix? The contact number for Netflix in the USA is  +𝟏-833239-0723(Netflix-USA Line)/  +𝟏-833239-0723(HelpDesk). By dialing this number, you can connect with their customer service team to address any queries,  or seek assistance with any other OTT-related matters. The contact number is operational 24/7, ensuring you can reach out for support at any time.
    • Hi All,     If you've been following my (mis) adventures in the weekly weekend contribution, then you are aware of the "baffling" problem with my Yashica Mat 124. I bought this camera in the US circa 1984 from one of my brother's friend's for $80,00.  This was probably only my fourth of fifth camera. I bought it primarily because it had a meter. In the ensuing years I rarely used it. I noted early on there seemed to be a "flare" problem, and each time I promised myself I would use the shade next time, which I consequently forgot ...until I received my next disappointing results.  I often thought of this was a flare problem, and my Yashica D never seemed to suffer from this. Suffice to say, I rarely used it, and because I really.. really..should divest myself of photo apparatuses, I was/am convinced to sell this.  Given the YashicaMat 124G (with G-old connectors) really brings a good price, I only had to convince the prospective buyer, that this is is the same model in its earliest (and best of course) form. So in light of this, I took it out to play "one more time" and realized the same old problem.  Frankly, I should've stopped there. and sold it outright.. But nooooooo. !! I remembered a post from JohnS, a great contributor who has nicely presented  a few TLRs, that there were internal reflections causing flare in one of his models. [A light went on in my head] I recalled he had added baffles to disrupt the flow of light to good success. Now inquiring some years later, he referred me to the article, which I re-read with more interest. Meanwhile I did a few Google searches and found this was quite a well documented problem with various old, and new Yashica TLRs.  http://yashicatlr.com/BodiesTrim.html#baffles In my reading around, others talked about rear-element gassing out..so I decided to remove the real element first. To the naked eye there was no obvious problem. Upon closer inspection I came across some obvious crud. It was however on the edge and IMHO not likely to influence the result. So after some perfunctory cleaning I reassembled it shot another roll (2nd).    Needless to say, this didn't improve matters at all.    Having posted some of this already in the weekly post, I was given some good advice. One, that indeed the crud I had on the lens would or could be the problem. So put a little bit of elbow and Q-tips saturated with Windex to the lens.  I got quite a bit off, but not all. I felt that the real problem were the internal reflections. Having re-read JohnS' post I noted a reference to "flocking" which I didn't understand. So I did some more reading and now know what it is.  [Flocking is  essentially very thin velvet.. people use it to line drawers or small boxes ..think jewelry ]  I do feel his adding of balsa wood to disrupt the light flow was probably the right way to go. [Probably not relevant, but when designing concert halls the research determined that the ceilings with lots of stucco and protruding objects were a factor in breaking up the sound ] I considered cutting black matt construction paper might do the trick too. Now knowing what flocking was, I determined this was my best route. I found self-adhesive pack of 10 for ??12,00€.. 10x too much.  So I used the construction paper idea waiting for delivery of the flocking and made templates for the four sides of the chamber. While the balsa wood was a good solution, I would make a mess of it. So flocking was the path of least resistance. Besides, it could easily be removed After cleaning, some crud is still there. (need to cut my nails!!)   Note the mark at circa 3:00 o'clock... I  now realize this is likely a result of being dropped.      I was trying to see the effect this "chip" in the lens might have, I was photographing through the back of the camera.   This really does show how much reflection there might be / is in the chamber. Unfortunately ( or is that fortunately) I don't have any pics showing the process of the flocking. I felt (pun?) it went well with my templates ..the scary part of removing the adhesive and placing it in the chamber was well ...scary but but I needed to be done with it [ like this post??] So here is the back with the flocking...visible here is the next problem. But let us not dwell on new problems ...let's celebrate the success.    Very pleased with the contrast and the definition, which has greatly improved...Do you see what I see??    Interesting the top and bottom are good, but the sides... 😞 In conclusion; These models do have a serious baffling problem. JohnS probably gave the better solution with breaking up the light, and as "baffling" is how Yashica also managed the problem..well badly.  My exemplar is in good condition, I bought a mint NeverReady case some years back for circa 30,00€ , add to this the four or five rolls of film circa 20,00€, if I'm lucky I can get 250,00 -300,00€ I hope this is informative and helps anybody going down this path, to get their exemplar "popping" as the fine Yashinon lens should. I need to stop obsessing and SELL the ?ucker!!