365 Day Thread for 2023

Thank you Bett. Yes, we certainly need peace. I’m struggling with the new system after a long absence and lost most of the description. For the record, for the 11th with Yashica FX3 and Tamron Adaptall 35-80 2.8-3.8 (O1A). I’m confused re file size which seems much larger. Are we still restricted with image size ie 1000 pixels max widest?

Edited by Tony Evans
  • Like 2
Tony Evans

Tony, welcome back. Glad as many folks are here as possible. For the 13th! 

In the spirit of the thread. An image from me! Enjoy it. Canon L1 rangefinder, Canon 50 mm/f2.8 lens (Leica Screw Mount). I used Fujicolor 400 film and metered with a Gossen Luna-Pro F. This image was shot inside the Purple Daisy Picnic Cafe and BBQ located at the foot of Lookout Mountain, TN. This is near the Incline Railway! The food, the atmosphere and mood were fantastic. I shot this at 1/60 second at f2.8 wide open. 

000044140019.jpg

Edited by Kent T
  • Like 6

An image for November 15th. From the top of Lookout Mountain, TN. The Incline Railway, the most amazing mile. Funicular cable operated railway. Accessible to wheelchairs. The sign which means you made it to the top. A wheelchair user's view of the famous sign. Wheelchair eye view of what awaits you when the elevator gets you to the top! Canon L1 Rangefinder Camera, 50 mm/f.2.8 lens, Fujicolor 400 film, and 1/60 second/f2.8 wide open hand held. Gossen Luna-Pro F light meter. Travels in my wheelchair back bag often. 

000044140027.jpg

• Like 5