Experiment in free association

Leslie Reid

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the snake has the face of a sage.

To me, it is the face of an angle. It saved me from posting what I could have posted.

I was scrolling madly through my pictures, muttering to myself "you are NOT going to post what you think you're going to post!" in response to the extreme, diabolic temptation that Ed has subjected me to, so early in the morning. For one brief shining moment, I am a mature, self-controlled, tasteful adult. I'm not sure I like it.

• Like 1

Oh look! Jon posted in two, not four! [breaking out the wet noodle] That will be five lashes for you, Mr. Eckman.

[hmmm ... should I wear the red leather or the black leather? With or without hood? With or without a cigar?]

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

Phew! That's a relief!

To me, it is the face of an angle. It saved me from posting what I could have posted.

I was scrolling madly through my pictures, muttering to myself "you are NOT going to post what you think you're going to post!" in response to the extreme, diabolic temptation that Ed has subjected me to, so early in the morning. For one brief shining moment, I am a mature, self-controlled, tasteful adult. I'm not sure I like it.

It did seem like a bit of a test to see how one could creatively move the thread on without resorting to the obvious. But you passed with flying colors in my book.

• Like 1

Yikes, I lost track,

LOL It always cheers me up when other people do that.

[ >>> she writes, because she, just an half hour ago, discovered that the key to the locked door she was standing in front of was in the pocket of the jeans she took off yesterday, not the pair she currently (looking down to be sure they're there) is wearing.]

C’mon folks, can we cut out the casual chitchat as suggested by William* and concentrate on the photos?

*In this case, as a suggestion, it would be better if subsequent comments were to focus on the photos, rather than the thread becomes a ‘casual’ dialogue between a few, or two contributors.