E-6(-) film developing

<p>Hello,<br /><br />recently I found some kind of a tutorial called E6(-).<br />Basically, you develope your slide with BW chemicals first, and than color chemicals.<br />After that, tutorial says you get slides! It's not the highest quality but I think it looks better than Cross or BW developed slide film.<br /><br /><br />Here is the link<br /><br />http://www.instructables.com/id/Develop-Slide-Film-With-C-41-Chemicals-AKA-E-6-/?ALLSTEPS<br /><br /><br /><br />I tried so search this tecnique online but this is the only source I can find.<br />I was wondering if Rodinal developer was fine with this tecnique. <br />Does anybody know more about this, any other links, sources, examples and such?<br />Thanks!</p>

<p>Diafine makes it grainey. D23 divided too.. It has to be developed to completion first developer. I am embarking on this road but remember that E6 uses CD3 for second developer not CD4 as some use. I will let you know I have run some test and not worthy of showing just yet. RA4 is a CD3 developer that is closer to Vision 2 and 3 film than C-41. Cinestill may be worried as i also found a way to remove remjet with a pre bath and second that also extents developer. So stay tuned..... Alchemy is not really that far off from Chemistry. But back to the OP A High contrast clean developer is needed first and then you need to light exposure after that then the color developer. Bleach and fix. or Blix. After that a stabilizer for the color I use Formaldehyde 1% with a wetting agent.</p>

• 2 weeks later...