A 365 day thread for 2016

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>What a difference that Canon lens makes. Thanks for showing it a few months ago. Was reading you other posts. Nice thing about early Zorki and fed is a little lubrication and exercise and they work well. Many of the ones I got on Ebay that "do not work" ended up working better than the one that were listed as working. You really want a Leica M6 instead? Where is you nostalgia?</p>

<p>Just one more where I mounted Fed 3 on tripod in darkroom with shutter openand used flash from a digital camera from various angles. F8 Canon 1:1.8. In all of these threy became very grainy when I used smart fix, light and shadow adjust or moderate contrast. I did not have this much degradation in the past. So i will probably have to rethink how much I apply them in the future since it seems that you give up something when you use them sometimes. </p><div>00dirw-560559884.jpg.abe63518dac9884b7d6ebc7ca8c72175.jpg</div>

<p>Hello again everyone. After a few rolls of film thru the camera, I am once again able to "eyeball" the subject distance for my Vito II camera (35mm, manual zone focus setting). Nice and small, the Vito fits into the cargo pocket of my pants for the daily walk-about. UFX400 @ 400, Pilot meter, Obsidian Aqua developer and V600 scan. Aloha, Bill</p><div>00dj5s-560603284.jpg.dd487b563ba3b4738205d87f87c8d449.jpg</div>

<p>Great work, everyone. I'll take the 8th. This one at a nearby coffee shop. In addition to purchasing their own choice of drink, customers can pay for someone to have a coffee on them if they fit the description. For example, one could buy a regular café latte for a law enforcement officer or a maroon and white for a Mississippi State student. Lots of fun.</p><div>00djlh-560702484.jpg.33b64bcae344b2a9ab9022d24934175e.jpg</div>

<p>Seeing the 50 mm MC Rokkor image that m.c. posted on Feb. 5th reminded me that I have the Celtic version of that lens which I should use more often. For today I have an image that I shot last month using that lens. While a bit bigger than my f1.4 Rokkor, I still find it a handy lens to carry around. I think my all time favorite macro 50 is my Olympus Zuiko 50mm f3.5 which is a about the same size as many "fast" 50's. </p><div>00dkTT-560823184.jpg.2b703c04cb9d9ec6a0ccec4fa05adcac.jpg</div>