A 365 day thread for 2016

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Hello everyone, this is from the Fine Arts Museum in Lyon, France. A painting depicting the interior of a photographer's studio in the 19th century, with a young couple ready to have their wedding portrait taken. In front is a lady preparing to take a photo of the painting with her cell phone. I like the layers of reference in this one - a photo of a painting depicting a photo about to be taken, with a photo being taken of the painting. The image is a bit blurry, camera shake, I'm afraid.</p><div>00dsah-562345584.jpg.0403cdc28554db99942527da7fcb69d5.jpg</div>

<p>Just finished trying out some Panatomic-X from a 50 foot roll (expired 1981) that I received over the weekend. Thought I'd use a test image here for the April 13th entry. Rated at box speed and processed for 5' at 68 F in HC 110 dilution B. Scanned with Epson V600. </p><div>00dsjH-562367684.jpg.dd0256400aec4d6377ae52ddba63c367.jpg</div>

<p>Q. G.'s last post seemed a little contentious but he was no stranger to this, did not have a thin veneer and I do not think that this would move him to avoid interaction. His work with the Hasselblad was respectful and his input was cerebral. Given this I am worried about his health. I can not say I agreed with him all the time but I also felt azn obligation to read everything he posted. I just hope he is in good health and hope to see him back. </p>