An afternoon with a roll of FP4+

<p>Just sharing for the sake of sharing...</p>

<p>Last week I spent a couple of hours with my battered old Canon EOS 1, a roll of FP4+ and the Leica-busting Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART lens. </p>

<p>Film was shot at ISO 125 and developed in Fotospeed FD10 developer for 6 minutes at 1+9. I love the results!</p><div>00cetf-549231584.jpg.76633339c7d76ae58945da945730ce16.jpg</div>

<blockquote>

<p>I wonder about what kind of developer the FD-10 is. Their site don`t extend too much about it.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I was also wondering that. It's obviously supplied as a liquid and I have been diluting it 1+9 with excellent results. It's also very cheap. </p>

<blockquote>

<p>Looks really good. What type of scanner did you use to digitize the images ?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Thanks Harry. I use the Canon FS4000US. It's an amazingly good scanner and was often disliked due to the poor bundled software and it's super slow USB 1.0 capability only. However, when I used to have a PC I used it with a SCSI cable and it scanned at least twice as fast. On my iMac I connect using USB and it whirrs away quite happily, much faster than it does on a PC. It can batch scan up to 6 frames at a time and has the infra-red dust removal for colour film. It also comes with a rather unique add-on unit for batch scanning APS film straight from the cartridge. I love it and I just hope it lasts me for a few more years.</p>