A gorgeous Nikon S2

gene m

<p>Holy Moly, what a sweet rig! Museum quality for sure. Serious rangefinder love going on there. Thanks for show'n 'er off. I just picked up the same lens, in much rougher condition, in LTM for one of my Canon's so it's good to see your results. Got me itching to go out and shoot with it. Thanks!</p><div>00a4No-446075684.jpg.b614abd801b0312740b5899a84e6c423.jpg</div>

<p>While I'm glad to hear you didn't "steal" this thing, I'm still envious. I was ready for a story where you just stumbled on on this as somebody sent you a found film and told you could keep the camera too!! So it makes me feel a little bit better that you actually had to put out something. I am beginning to hate these stories of how people end up with really great stuff for NOTHING!!! It never happens to me! <br>

It is indeed lovely and the condition is immaculate. Actually in the end that you feel you got a bargain is the best thing any buyer can say. The Leicas probably bled the others out!  Excellent lens ! Love that protrait of you! And the door panel and the cast iron bench frame.. all par excellent!  I always go for the shutter sound and find the slow spees are the sexiest. Generally from  4 to 60 is the sweet area. The slower speeds can also be good if the shutter is in good condition. The clockwork can be mesmerizing . Please to hear the "think" is pleasing, My favorite phonetically described sound would be " schlisch" </p>

<p>A pristine perfect camera! The use of ever-ready case allows cameras to grow old with great dignity! Your images are great. The bench a favorite. It's so nice if it were mine, it's back in the case for dragging around! Enjoy. Much envied.</p>