ADOX FX-39

hoshisato

<p>Note that ADOX just released the ADOX FX-39, this is the way they introduced it in their Facebook group a few days ago:</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Back to stay: FX-39. After Paterson had no interest in continuing the chemistry line we rememebered what we had promised Geoffrey Crawley about 10 years ago: "to keep his baby allive". Here he is again. We hope the 6 months interruption of supply has not led to escapades by its fans.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>http://www.fotoimpex.de/shopen/chemistry/adox-fx-39-500ml.html</p>

<p>Since FX-37 is very, very close to FX-39 and FX-37's formula is public, I don't see a real big deal about this release myself. Geoffrey Crawley even said FX-37 and FX-39 were very much alike. I suppose it will spike some interest from folks that don't like to mix their own, but I like FX-37 and find making it rather easy and cheap. Now Acutol would, in my opinion, have been a better developer to revive since it was popular and the formula has never been released. Still, it's better to have something reborn instead of having it dead forever. Keep up the good work Adox and if you decide to run some Acutol put me on the top of the list. Adox, may you have a long and happy life!</p>

<p>Sometimes, news are good!<br>

I saw this product when it landed on the market a few days ago and it has been placed on my priority list for acquisition.<br>

Even if it is very close in formulation to FX-39, I am still not geared to produce FX-37 using raw chemicals and distribute it at large.<br>

I do not know if Freestyle will keep it on its shelves but I am giving a try on my website.<br>

It should be available soon on www.Argentix.Ca, depending on the time it will take to send it on our side of the ocean.<br>

We all hope the baby will grow up...</p>

<p>Regards,</p>