Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #35

jose_angel

<p>A shot of my neighbors two little girls, waiting for lemonade, on the board walk at Pt Pleasant beach,, this past Saturday. Very much a departure for me, in that I am all about the landscape. Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to work I go. I'll stop back later to see how the thread is progressing and make some comments.</p><div>00UJlv-167849784.thumb.jpg.4d97900232868231aeae501344b572d5.jpg</div>

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>It's an totally inspiring thread again, as ever! So many really awesome photos again... makes me jealous in a way, but more inspired to push the envelope a bit more the next time out with the Nikon...and it also makes me a tad sad, since I'm travelling right now with only the not-so-loved Ixus compact.<br>

So since I have no access to my Nikon-geared photos this week, I'll just have to do with a big thanks to all for all the inspiration!</p>

<p>Wednesday, my favorite day of the week. After 25 years of shooting revolvers, carbines, muskets and our original bronze Civil War cannon in competition, I sold my competition guns and started shooting with a camera. Every July there is an Historic Artillery Competition held at Camp Grayling in Michigan. This picture was shot, just as a cannon was fired, with my Nikon D300 and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens. The cannon in front of me is the original 6 pounder we used to crew in this competition.</p><div>00UJmp-167857884.jpg.ea57a036d40cb4bd3a7c963a8793c946.jpg</div>

<p>Hello all,<br>

Wednesdays have become a day to look forward to,thanks to all the wonderful people who make it happen.<br>

I had been to a hill station where they have a yard to maintain the mountain railway.This ancient contraption,a manual crane is in use for heavy lift.</p><div>00UJn3-167861684.jpg.0a85476ecf86b2be187d03129422bea9.jpg</div>

<p>

<h1>Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #35</h1>

<p>This thread is always inspirational with such wonderful photos and varied themes! This weEKs contribution was taken this past June in a small picturesque town in northern Italy. Kemal, that waiting area looks so familiar.</p>

</p><div>00UJoJ-167879784.jpg.4197e580c1ebb0a5d5eee27860be04ac.jpg</div>