No "serious" critiques on Flickr? Sez you.

<p>Gotta admit, <a href=" one cracked me up</strong> </a> . It's the first time I've seen anything other than unfettered praise on Flickr. I'm assuming no special invitations to exclusive mutual admiration societies will be issued by anyone in that thread.</p>

<p>WARNING: RUDE LANGUAGE.</p>

<p>Wow....thanks for the link Lex. Got my laugh for the day.<br /> <br /> Does anyone else see the irony in a group of people arguing over the technicalities of aperture and depth of field; yet not one of them makes any attempt to complete a sentence?</p>

<p>I am so glad I found PNET. A place where you can have an adult conversation....using.....WORDS! <em>(As opposed to texting lingo)</em></p>

Lex;

I am so glad you have way to much time on your hands, that was priceless.

" and "stack" the objects over each other with a telephoto lens, and shoot at f44. its by far the best aperture for every day use like this! "

After laughing through the entire thread this part made me laugh so hard my wife came downstairs to make sure I was alright.

<p>Well I jiz wun -uh say dat I tink there are primes in life thank you very much you know it all throw back who thinks he knows what we were like when we were kids.</p>

<p>I wuz a kid to (insert the extra "o" I forgot too type write) and I do have a prime in my life where it was very sharp, so there, I am much wiser and less sharp at age 50mm because I am wider open in my mind.</p>

<p>Put dat in your pipe and smoke it out your arse. I'm going back to Flikr where prime minds are wide open and talk is gooder and more deeper and more smarter.</p>

<p>Lex, you duh! Man!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Those comments got even better since I first read 'em. Now she's saying she's sick of the photo and plans to delete it! That whole thread is hilarious. I'm tempted to offer a comment saying I like the photo (which I do, it's not bad at all), but I fear a Flickr vs. Photo.net critique war might ensue. If that happens we'll all hafta dodge incoming glowinky animated GIFs. And I'll be forced to adopt a cute nickname before I can show my avatar on Flickr again.</p>