Photo.net membership for FREE

Ha, i know people will read it..so curious : )

I come to Photo Net for the past 6 years. I enjoy it and i like the way it is. I became a member couple years ago

and i think, by paying my subscription i would help Photo Net staying alive (maybe they dont need my help?! but i

like to think they do) for many years. That say, work (and life) as been good for me this year, and i want to

share some of my gain with PN user. So i decide to offer 4 one year subsription as a gift to people who dont have

one. For those of you who came here, ask questions...and are not paying yours for whatever reasons ;)

I will pick 4 random name from this post Tueasday Sept 3 2008. Simply put your name in this post, no reason ask,

pure chance if you got picked.

Thats my way of showing my appreciation to this forum, and to make my world a better one...imagine if you had the

chance to offer something to a perfect stranger, how happier would you feel after!

*before someone ask *but why dont you offer your money to other more important cause instead?* let say that i do

; ) im also on the board of a non profit organization to promote photography call Montreal Passion Photo, i also

give some of my time to another non profit orgaization call Fondation pour la recherche sur la moelle épiniere

(dont know how to describe it in english) its a organization that help research & people who suffer from a spinal

cord injurie after a accident, specially children.

Dont cry : ) That says, i like to offer 4 subscription just because im sure that when you give back, life is

better...at least i feel better.

So just enter your name here, i will pick 4 lucky one ramdomly.

Patrick Lavoie / photo retoucher

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd appreciate if if you could pick me.

Used to have a membership, but it was one of the things that Ive had to give up since I retired. Social Security does in no way cover more than the basics, and with the increased costs the last year, could not renew it, or any of my photography subscriptions....

Understand where you are coming from, as Ive spent years teaching 4H Clubs Scouts Photography, and working with the Salvation Army to give back, over the past six decades....