Photo.net membership for FREE

Thank you, Patrick, for the great opportunity you gave me with this subscription! I really never won anything in my life before that! And your generous gift opened a post with so good feelings and stories! Every person who wrote you was worthy of your gift!

A generous offer requires a generous answer, so when I will renew my subscription I will donate a new one to who does not have one, with your nice "lottery" method. I think this is the best way to thank you for your gift.

About two thousand years ago "Someone" said: "For free you received, for free, give!". And I think this is an absolute truth.

Regards, Alberto.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick,

Although I have no need to join, having been here forever (like from close to the beginning) - and donated my time forever (it seems like), let me add another FOUR subscriptions. Simply let me know who they are and I will pay immediately. Nice gesture! Kindness is contagious. Take a bow, my friend. My paypal awaits.

Steve Bingham

steve@krim-fm.com

Wow, tks Steve! Its really nice of you.

I hope its inpired other to give a little help around, to family or perfect stranger, just a smile could help someone have a better day.

So heres the others lucky 4;

Dave T

Babi Brattoon

Kris Heylen

Mark Blades

Dont forget to say thanks to Steve Bingham for those..i only pick you, Steve give you the membership : )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank you, thank you.

I promise I will keep the subscription alive now.

Actually I had forgotten about the whole thing, and just noticed (by accident) a subscriber icon next to

my name! Maybe I should write more instead of only reading.

An automated e-mail from the Photo.net system would also have helped maybe. Anyway, better late

than never.

Thanks again to Steve, and Patrick of course for starting the whole threat.

• 4 weeks later...