I'm not seeing many images

onlocation

I am not sure if your problem is the same as the one I had a week ago when I could see the jpg images from forum readers. See http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00PYny but I did find the answer.

I had recently had to reinstall my PC with XP including all my useful programs. I was using Firefox to look at this forum and could not see the images whereas IE could. I found that during the installation process Skype had installed an ADD-ON in Firefox. I uninstalled it and the problem went away.

Thanks Jeff for your ideas. I too have have done a recovery on my pc.I have not yet re installed my usual progtams etc.I do not have firefox.I did have skype but have not reloaded it has of yet.I have ensured the Tools/internet/advanced/show pictures box in in IE is ticked etc..so still at a loss at the mo to know what to try. It seems to initially show a some pictures but in the critique forum especially it misses out a lot of pics and this seems to get worse the longer I am in it. Even my portfolio pics are temperamental.......Getting a guy around tomorrow to have a look further at this end.time will tell...but very frustrating! Thanks for your advice.

Hi Patrick...........Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.......Technical problems on pc.Well I've finally found out why I wasnt seeing the images.After I had done a recovery on the hard drive I set up broadband etc before I downloaded the latest updates.One I had the updates the problem was sorted.Thank You for your help it was appreciated.