Survey on demographic of Leica forum members.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle-Aged<p>

2 Bodies<p>

14 lenses (just got rid of 3 last week, 1 on Ebay hopefully today). Kept "just couldn't resist bargains" accumulated over the years way too long. Now some are in other users' good hands. Still have some paring to do,<p>

I use digital and MF also, less than 35mm film. Wish there was an affordable pop-in digital film device for M cameras which had the responsiveness of the finest emulsions out there (I eagerly anticipated the vaporware of several years ago). Perhaps Huw will figure it all out for us and leave the corporate kultur at Leica with eggs on their faces.

middle age

7 bodies

20+ lenses (12/15/25 CV- balance Leica ) 12mm-560mm (no gaps, lots of duplicates)

just ordered 2 100` rolls of film and a box of 4x5 100 sheets this morning .

Do I have much interest in digital? Very little. Not until they make a lazer light jet I can put in my darkroom that costs less than $10,000. Until then, I print optically or send images to a pro lab with a file transfer program.

Betrum Spud, 98, years of age a professional armchair. Last took 6 pictures 44 years ago of a door handle.....acclaimed by the Royal Photography of Excellence based in the Sudan. Used a Leica 11c, hand processed by myself; developed in ordinal.

Photographic ambition, to own a Canon DSLR IDS mark 11, and a Leica La Carte� cast in Bronze. To be another Henri Carton, and be acclaimed for my vision and mastery of the photographic process.

Look at Allen, he's not afraid to totally embarrass himself.

Jeez,Graham,thanks for pointing out. Hey, cut some slack, most folks are just not as clever as you...bet, they wish they were. Bet you glow in the dark you old fart;)

Anyway,the M8 is near,so just calm youtself. Bet you can't wait to rip the wrappers off...

Allen also glows in the dark when he sets fire to old farts. He is not just clever he is explosively clever. (And fragrant too.) He entertains the high and the low with his Le Petamane Flambe spectaculars. Advance booking required for a ringside seat.

He is not just clever he is explosively clever

Thanks,Trevor.

It all sort of started when my old Gran told me ( a few years ago ) if i look into a mirror too much ( i was a vain child )i would see the Devil.

Well, you know how it is petulance youth and all that...........