The Photographer's Prayer

Sanford

With the same old camera, the same old lens and the same old walk, please let me encounter something new or different today. Well, I've never seen this before, probably not even a law against it yet.

It's funny. My motivation lately has come from passing many of the same scenes for the last 30 years and assuming nothing different is going to happen. So, the challenge and fun for me is to find personal inspiration and/or a new angle (in its multiple senses) from which to photograph.

• Like 5

"You talkin' to me?"

I'm struggling, I've just completed a 'photo per week' (in the Mirrorless Monday thread), which was a personal goal, but I feel like I've about exhausted my little corner of the countryside.

Time to try something new, I fancy having a go at more macro and creative lighting, perhaps.

Not about to try a 'photo per day' effort, though 365 photos of cows could actually be a good subject!

Photographically, I do sometimes miss living in a city ..

• Like 5

I'm struggling, I've just completed a 'photo per week' (in the Mirrorless Monday thread), which was a personal goal, but I feel like I've about exhausted my little corner of the countryside.

Time to try something new, I fancy having a go at more macro and creative lighting, perhaps.

Not about to try a 'photo per day' effort, though 365 photos of cows could actually be a good subject!

Photographically, I do sometimes miss living in a city ..

Same here, hit a bit of dry spell myself. If it some consolation for you, living in big city doesn't help much.