Mirrorless Monday #10

<p>Neat work, so far. Keep 'em coming!<br>

<strong>Sanford</strong>- Very powerful figure study.<br>

<strong>Jeff</strong>- Cool wavy effect- plug-in or optical?<br>

<strong>Leslie</strong>- very unique angle and shapes on that figure.<br>

<strong>Paul</strong>- That looks like a Roxy Paine sculpture</p>

<p>Gang, may I suggest we follow the <strong>good posting guidelines</strong> already established in the Nikon/Canon forums for the POTW threads found here:<br>

<a href="../canon-eos-digital-camera-forum/00X9hq">http://www.photo.net/canon-eos-digital-camera-forum/00X9hq</a><br>

One image per poster, 700px on the long axis, 300kb max size per image, must be shot by you with a mirror-less camera, etc.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>No apologies needed, Zack. Your series is pretty neat. I'm just forwarding a suggestion this being a "new" forum thread and all. I think it should be a forum/moderator consensus. The NiCAN forums have many posters each week, so perhaps that is one reason why. Yet the Leica/RF forum have way less posters but they also keep to the NiCAN guidelines. Yet, when I was posting in Canon FD, we decided five images were fine, though we had very few participants on a monthly thread. Whatever is decided it would be good to mention it at the start so newcomer's to the thread have a guide.</p>

<p>Personally, if someone shoots something interesting with their mirrorless camera , like your before/after series, I think that would be great content for it's own post to show them and hear more about how it was done. But that's just me. </p>

<p>Louis, what I really need to do is get a whole thread for that barn alone. I have shots from before the roof fell and would make for an interesting "deteriorating" story. The roof collapsed Christmas day of either 2009 or 2010 (oddly, I can't remember which, and the building is in my yard....). I just have to get off my lazy bum and do it. So expect it in a couple of weeks to a month, after I have finished two client's websites and my own.</p>

<p>Oh, and as for the "count" issue, I vote three. I often find a single image is lacking the story that you get from two or more images, and therefore prefer series of images. But that's just me.</p>