Machine learning creates professional level photographs

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by movingfinger, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Now if I decide to have a few beers at the local Pub and let said driverless car take me home am I safe from a possible DWI? I never have more than I beer when out as it stands.

2. Notice the phrase "A day will come" in his text. That day hasn't come yet.

3. @Any future that’s dependent on more automation as the means to alleviate personal responsibility is no future at all' Phil.

The thing is Phil we are a very dependant species biologically or technology speaking. Did you know that 47% of your body is made up with little microbes without them...well. How would you do without your smart phone or how would the majority of ports be run without A1 intelligence. Just a example. Of course your never ending thoughts are that A1 is just a number crunching machine with the limitations that implies.

Why back in time deep blue defeated the world chess champion. The programmer's taught it to play chess. and then it moved on from their simple understandings of chess to be something else.

The reality is automation runs the world and behind it is a form of A1 intelligence..

The big question is whether it will form a self awareness or what many call a soul. With the advent of quantum computers, and their massive processing power, the possibility is more likely than not.

The magic of humanity is our imagination. What we imagine we create whether Art or Technology which really are birds of a feather.

Both the creation of imagination.

4. Methinks my friend you are lost in the days.

Strange, indeed, when your photography is so much about the creativity of imagination .

5. If we/us decide that we/us want to create A1 intelligent that is what we will do.

Yes, we were given this ability by the divine. Or, the little shrew thing that we were has evolved from, has now the ability to create from its imaginations.

Our unique Art..

6. Sandy Vongries

Sandy Vongries Administrator Staff Member

Allen - debate with self???:D

7. Okay, you are really bored with all this nonsense.

Just for you, Sandy.

Raise the old pecker;)

8. Cool or what.

Proper Montana girls.

9. Methinks, jail time for Allen.

Any chance of a KFC while I'm locked up? Love the stuff.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  10. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

11. My information is different from yours.

If I agree with you, which I don't, nevertheless we have symbolic relationship with other life forms.

12. Sandy Vongries

Sandy Vongries Administrator Staff Member

I guess - maybe symbiotic? Time for a pint and mouthing off to the big Bobby?

13. I guess - maybe symbiotic? Time for a pint and mouthing off to the big Bobby?Sandy.

No probs Sandy. Sort have a like for you.

But I'm me.

14. PN should not be about my camera is so wonderful/. The best...discuses. Ed.

Bit of space for other thoughts.

15. PN is dying.

Over moderation, and smart phones.

Very little interesting challenging posts just...loving harmony. Boring

PN a love in..

16. No photo critic.

W/NW where a few helpful words might be spoken.

Harmonious harmony is the thought that comes to mind.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  17. Post a photo. Ask for comments.

Why be scared.

18. ;))

Entertainment.