Experiment in free association

Discussion in 'Casual Photo Conversations' started by Leslie Reid, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Sanford, you're out of turn!!! Only banana slug pictures are allowed to be posted *anytime.* Maybe that's a banana slug bomber on a top secret mission?

2. Vincent detail.jpg

Julie - I think that the bend in Sanford's chromed car ornament looks a lot like the bend in your chicken leg.
    Sorry, but I am out of banana slug photos. I need a fresh trip to the Santa Cruz Mountain range.

3. I do too — it was a good follow to mine, but he's supposed to allow four other people to post before he posts again as per the OP. (It's a mouse, not a chicken: I see you are not a toe-ologist.)

4. This thing has rules?

5. slug_onBananaSllug.jpg

Yes, but they are sluggishly applied.

6. Sanford, you didn't read the OP? I don't think of what Leslie wrote so much as rules as much as good ideas for a cohesive thread.

7. Fred, I read it, I just didn't absorb it.

8. Well, slugging back along here's another (still looking for the banana variety) slug x1000.jpg

Leslie Reid likes this.
  9. Now that's a beautiful slug, Jon.
    Here's another non-banana (had to expose at 3200 ISO to avoid motion blur)
    D01-_MG_9677.jpg

10. Sorry, I couldn't find a pic of someone squishing a banana slug. Shucks!

11. single_PineNeedleOnLeaf.jpg

Uhooru likes this.
  12. ...............
    This?

redEyedBeetle_onOrange.jpg
    ... or this? Take your pick.

leaf_wFallingFigure.jpg

[Pursuant to the rule change to the OP, proposed on page 21, post #410, paragraph 3, and affirmed by Leslie Reid in post #440, I once again invoke my First Amendment right to post twenty-four hour in excess of my most recent previous post.]

13. kendunton

kendunton Edinburgh

[​IMG]wind turbine by Ken, on Flickr
    Oops! This was meant to come after Sanford's, but it kind of works anyway :)

14. Oops??? Oops?? What kind of fabulator are you, Ken? Come on, give us a good story. Rip van Dunton or Ken van Winkle, that's a very cloudy banana slug on the left side of the picture? A banana slug fart?

15. kendunton

kendunton Edinburgh

Well, the previous pic had a three pronged hole with a vertical line and a white blob. This is the closest I could get to three prongs, a vertical line and a white blob!
    Ergo, it works :)
    No slugs, sorry :(