about this pay-pal thing

I feel guilty for months, because I still haven't paid my 25 bucks

for all the fun I have with photo.net. As there is no pay-pal

system in Germany I am a bit insecure about leaving my credit

card information on the server. Is it really a safe way to pay - and

is there no other possibility? Thanks for any information.

The cuurent correct contact address is:

<p>

<pre>

photo.net

PO Box 545

Carlisle MA 01741

U.S.A.

</pre>

<p>

Email to photo.net has always been a bit of a problem since there's not enough staff to handle it so the important stuff might get missed. This forum is a better place to get answers and report problems.

Bob, the wrong address is still on photo.net. (Click on the contributor icon and then on the link at

$25.) That is where my $25 went to. Who is responsible for this? I am not going to send

another $25 through mail again. It is not worth the trouble and "risk". If photo.net could not get

mailing address right, how could we trust them with our credit cards?

BTW, I sent a $390 to Todd the same day I sent that $25 check (for a Nikon F) and it went

through without a problem.

Sorry about the addresses. We have to find all the places where the old address is listed. Somebody didn't plan for the possibility that the photo.net address would change.

By the way, your $25.00 apparently has found its way to the new P.O. Box, because it was in there last Friday when I picked up the mail. I'll be processing your renewal. Unless you don't want me to any more, in which case let me know by email.

O.K., I also sent a check to the wrong address mentioned above from my company Sofistar Computers Ltd. (the bank needs a company here). It was on 13 Feb 2003. PN should be paid by JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, 270, PARK AVENUE, New York. If no PN bank account given that is the only way for me to pay. I am sorry it is not very convenient to you but advice me what to do. The bank employees here assured me that the operation was done. Blago