Sticker On Photograph

A friend I've known for 60 years inherited a framed photo of her grandmother.  On the matte is a gold sticker.  She asked me if I knew what is was.  I did a Google search and came up empty.  Hoping somebody here can shed some light on the sticker!  Photo was taken in the 50's and probably in Colorado.

410919042_7086652458036555_3625374332099664842_n.jpg

416716951_889737499307771_732772187453312122_n.jpg

Edited by Doug Obert

I could not read the sticker as posted, so I tweaked it in Photoshop. I still do not know what it refers to, but here it is. It reads "Accepted National Portrait Exhibitors, Corum?". Not sure about the word "Corum", it is still hard to read.

Doug - can you read the last word?

seal.jpg

Edited by Glenn McCreery

3 hours ago, Glenn McCreery said:

I could not read the sticker as posted, so I tweaked it in Photoshop. I still do not know what it refers to, but here it is. It reads "Accepted National Portrait Exhibitors, Corum?". Not sure about the word "Corum", it is still hard to read.

seal.jpg

Glenn thanks so much for your reply!  The last word is "forum" and it looks like Bill found the source of the sticker....thanks again!

3 hours ago, Glenn McCreery said:

seal.jpg

Glenn thanks so much for your reply!  The last word is "forum" and it looks like Bill found the source of the sticker....thanks again!

1 hour ago, Doug Obert said:

Bill Snell, Thank you so much and I'm sure my dear old friend would say the same if she could here!  As Hjoseph7 said...GREAT detective work!

No trouble to us "oldies" - and I was a London "bobby" in the 50s.🙃

• Like 1
  • Excellent! 1